RPGM EMP-Go! Ed's Massage Parlor! [v1.61] [baishuizhou]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
10.png
11.png

These 2 pictures are the latest...from the weapon shop quest.
By now, the items that are received will be the best and hit the hardest as well.

The method is...must invite the owner of the weapon shop to use our shop until 40/40 is complete.
and then give the next item by finding from the slides in the rainy season Because the thing you want is 15 drops of water.

It is recommended that if it is a new season and there is rain on any day...I recommend that all Trislides be kept.
Until there is no rain and then bring it to the shop owner, then it will be another day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12.png

As for the other picture.. is the weapon from the latest quest.. will hit very hard and form a group ... Of course, if you try to hit a tree grove, it hits the whole group.

It is recommended that ... to make a relationship with the owner of the shop quickly to unlock the quest and make the story go far to get this piece as well.

Reactions: DavidB1

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
13.png
14.png
15.png

Gold slides...will have a limited range as far as possible.
Because I've finished the summer already. It shows up for 1-2 days and then it's gone.. Now I'm playing autumn and found it again.

by one giving money 55000+..see from the first picture to the last picture
It is considered rare and earns the most money.

Of course it's brutal and fast as well. It is recommended that you get a long range weapon first.

anon4206969

May 24, 2022
These are pieces of specific bushes or trees.
Try to cut all of them and see. :)
Had the same "problem" got 6/2 in both lines and went to Ruth but he is stuck saying the same thing. I tried going all over the place (north to the training grounds blocked by dude; forest; cave; bussiness road) but nothing is finishing the quest. 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG
Any idea what I'm supposed to do now?

EDIT/ SOLVED:
HenryWP
got the right idea, you have to destroy the ones with flowers. Thank you very much <3

Last edited:

Idryle

Oct 19, 2018

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It seems like this game has an evil route but my character is acting all nice, how does one change that?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Had the same "problem" got 6/2 in both lines and went to Ruth but he is stuck saying the same thing. I tried going all over the place (north to the training grounds blocked by dude; forest; cave; bussiness road) but nothing is finishing the quest. View attachment 2346192 View attachment 2346193 View attachment 2346194

Try to randomly cut again and try to talk again before noon... or save again before noon and then try to talk again after noon.

I think it's random and try to hit monsters near the mines/forests below as well. To put it simply, try to hit everything first and then go back and talk...I don't remember how I passed but as far as I did, I hit everything in my path-*-

HenryWP

Jul 14, 2022
Had the same "problem" got 6/2 in both lines and went to Ruth but he is stuck saying the same thing. I tried going all over the place (north to the training grounds blocked by dude; forest; cave; bussiness road) but nothing is finishing the quest. View attachment 2346192 View attachment 2346193 View attachment 2346194
You want to break 2 cherry bush and 2 gold silver tree. the quest completed should pop up for each of them.
1674957447266.png
maybe sure the bushes have flower since you're making a flower pendant for Gad

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
Damn, I forgot how to place my furniture.. Holding it in my hands like an idiot.. lol
Anyone, pls?

Update: got it, LOL

MangoLime

Oct 23, 2019
When pops mentioned the farm 1st thing that came into my mind was Demiurge's Happy farm from Overlord considering how demons already treat humans as livestock.

DarthGriefus

Sep 19, 2016
Im stuck when you go downstairs and see the father in the conversation the box is empty and i cannot go further. Someone help please.

DarthGriefus

Sep 19, 2016
Can someone share their save after the 7 day quest please I fell asleep and my game was running and i have 60 plus days and i fail the quest and I dont want to start over lol

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes