RPGM EMP-Go! Ed's Massage Parlor! [v1.61] [baishuizhou]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Where's the save location? Also what is pieces of (107) in express your feeling quest?

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
so any one know how to get the one cg that involves the guy in the cave and the one that involves the dad and his slave with the chacter

Verity95

Mar 15, 2022
so any one know how to get the one cg that involves the guy in the cave and the one that involves the dad and his slave with the chacter
The threesome of the MC, his dad and the blue-haired slave is the last CG you get after you complete all 3 options of the quest you get about training the slave in the house south-east in the town map from your dad everyday after 6pm.

After you complete this quest you get another one about having to find a soldier (the guy in the cave) and hypno-training him.

Reactions: ryushrio

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
The threesome of the MC, his dad and the blue-haired slave is the last CG you get after you complete all 3 options of the quest you get about training the slave in the house south-east in the town map from your dad everyday after 6pm.

After you complete this quest you get another one about having to find a soldier (the guy in the cave) and hypno-training him.

thank you

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Well since the game is on sale on itch.io I was looking to see whether it had bottom mc content which is what I usually play before committing to buying it.
MC seems like a sole top, haven't had one scene of him bottom and they refer to you as 'Master' so doubt he will ever bottom

Reactions: ppadjake

KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
Is night time in the forest or the second part of the cave extremely dark for others or is it just a bug I'm experiencing somehow?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Well... okay.
Beware though, I am not going to do it for you guys since I am too lazy to upload the files.
Here is how you can play the game in JoiPlay.
You need PC, RPG Maker MV installed, and ENIGMAUbv Unpacker (latest version). The older one will not work since this game used the latest ENIGMA virtual box!

First take your ENIGMAUbv Unpacker and then open it. Select EMP-Go! Ed's Massage Parlor executeable game file and then proceed to extract.
After extraction, you will now have the game exe and the game file. If this is other RPG Maker MV game, you could have just use this file to play the game in JoiPlay however, since this game like to make our life harder, we now need to go to RPG Maker MV.
create a new game project in RPG Maker MV, close RPG Maker MV.
Open the project file directory, and replace the project resource with all the earlier extracted game file here. Now go back to RPG Maker MV and reopen the project. The project should now display EMP-Go! Ed's Massage Parlor project file.
Now in RPG Maker MV, go to deployment, select for windows(don't select android since that one would require you to build the game into android studio, if you know how to do it though, feel free to do so. About time someone make an android port for this but I am definitely not gonna do it cause again, I am too lazy.) and deploy.
The result of the deployment is the one that you need to use for JoiPlay.
Enjoy.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes