RPGM EMP-Go! Ed's Massage Parlor! [v1.61] [baishuizhou]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
how to pass the quest?
it's so tough, help me, please :<<

The first one...go to the soldier at the mine..go in and he's on the left side so talk to him and he'll come to the house on the far right side of the village.

***There will be 2 houses, one on the left..the other one on the right will be a quest after the picture you asked.
By having to have red diamonds from ordinary monsters that drop... Simply put, it's a normal red monster that drops.
By the right house that when entering, he will meet someone in the magic circle and will use the red diamond that says 5 things..and continue like this until it transforms into a giant cock I'll finish the quest and be able to decorate my house with this giant cock as well...but follow the wall***

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone share their save after the 7 day quest please I fell asleep and my game was running and i have 60 plus days and i fail the quest and I dont want to start over lol

This saves me who has played too far than necessary... just play more wait for update now.

As for the bugs found after the autumn leaves.. there will be

- When choosing customers to use the service...my shop is level 4 already...including 3 beds, but now there will be bucks that invite 3 people already..but only 2 people will come.
Which I try to talk about the empty bed.. stays -*-... suggests that I invite 3 normal people as before, but don't talk about the empty bed, otherwise it will definitely freeze.

-This save, I've finished the story and I'm inviting characters to use the service to remove skills and increase close values as well.. Let's play the rest for ourselves. When it's updated again, copy the save to the latest one again and that's enough.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I haven't got the first picture yet?? Because it should have to play for other people before it can be discharged??

As for the last picture .. you have to play along the story and there will be a story quest that will be a boy with long orange hair living underground ... easy is to complete the quests of this person and you will be able to myself

I got this part and I already put the save that I played too far from this game patch as well. Try copying and playing.

Reactions: Zorrscha

pakamon032

Nov 2, 2021
The first one...go to the soldier at the mine..go in and he's on the left side so talk to him and he'll come to the house on the far right side of the village.

***There will be 2 houses, one on the left..the other one on the right will be a quest after the picture you asked.
By having to have red diamonds from ordinary monsters that drop... Simply put, it's a normal red monster that drops.
By the right house that when entering, he will meet someone in the magic circle and will use the red diamond that says 5 things..and continue like this until it transforms into a giant cock I'll finish the quest and be able to decorate my house with this giant cock as well...but follow the wall***
thank you so much

Reactions: munopop

pakamon032

Nov 2, 2021
i don't know that what i do is right or wrong: i use 15 magic crytals in the house that has red circle and then i go to talk to soldier, and invite him to the town, and he disappear. after that i return to check the red circle house, but nothing changes, i don't see him in the house, i try it many times but... :<<

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the "Slave" after the first time you were able to buy him?
Or are you unable to get him if you faied the first time?

Verity95

Mar 15, 2022
Does anybody know how to get the "Slave" after the first time you were able to buy him?
There's an event that triggers later on after you progress the main quests and your father will gift him to you.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
i don't know that what i do is right or wrong: i use 15 magic crytals in the house that has red circle and then i go to talk to soldier, and invite him to the town, and he disappear. after that i return to check the red circle house, but nothing changes, i don't see him in the house, i try it many times but... :<<

That's right...just like a CG scene..
will go back to the mine as usual and give it to the owner to use our shop as usual

or may have to wait for more updates..because in the mine there are still stones blocking the 3rd floor, will have to wait

• Red Heart
Reactions: pakamon032

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

It's like being forced to buy it.. Just play the normal story and you'll find it again and the protagonist's father buys it and gives it to us later.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
我有一個經常發生的問題。在通話或切換場景時,屏幕會變成一片漆黑,只剩下音樂。
有誰知道發生了什麼事?
I have one piece of paper.
Is there any kind of physical activity?

I tried to translate it.. which part is the paper??
Maybe after playing, I might forget. Please tell me when and what paper you get.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Oh! That's weird. The only thing I had in my .RAR file is the .exe file of the game itself: View attachment 2355638
That's right, then??
When you press the first dl..enough then play the game and save..it will have this folder by itself??

No matter what type of file you press to extract..but when playing, press the game and then save the game...no matter what, it's already going to the save game folder??

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes