NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm having the same exact issue without any mods - is there a fix for this??
That error is the result of a chain of errors I think based on the one that I posted above. Until that error is fixed I don't think that the game can progress past that point.

AnonBoner

May 1, 2018
When you install the "official walkthrough", you will get some errors indeed.

Some of them occur because the scripts refer to variables that have not been initialized yet. You can fix that yourself by adding "define -variablename- = 0" to the script.rpy file in the game folder. These are the ones I noticed myself:
define d10questions = 0
define d10bloodon = 0
define d10pregnanton = 0
define d10dafi = 0
define d10trfi = 0
define d10felfirst = 0
define d10fekihafi = 0
define d10fekimefi = 0
define d10hanfirst = 0
define d10hakifefi = 0
define d10hakimefi = 0
You can also "fix" the wording of "chapter 8" ending note in this file, that confuses a lot of people.

On day 9 - there is a misspelling of music reference in the day09script.rpy -- fusneak should be funsneak -- this affects dialog with Amanda

On day 10 - one of the routes (if you closed Petra) leads to a game breaking bug by trying to jump to an nonexistent section d10hiromibefore (in the d10script2.rpy file). It seems the correct section should be d10hiromitalk1, so do a find & replace.

I've attached versions of these script files below with the modifications described above + some tweaks on the walkthrough hints - I can't promise there are no other issues left
I also delete the .rpyc compiled versions of the scripts when i change them for good measure (they will be recreated on game launch), not sure if that's absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When you install the "official walkthrough", you will get some errors indeed.

Some of them occur because the scripts refer to variables that have not been initialized yet. You can fix that yourself by adding "define -variablename- = 0" to the script.rpy file in the game folder. These are the ones I noticed myself:
define d10questions = 0
define d10bloodon = 0
define d10pregnanton = 0
define d10dafi = 0
define d10trfi = 0
define d10felfirst = 0
define d10fekihafi = 0
define d10fekimefi = 0
define d10hanfirst = 0
define d10hakifefi = 0
define d10hakimefi = 0
You can also "fix" the wording of "chapter 8" ending note in this file, that confuses a lot of people.

On day 9 - there is a misspelling of music reference in the day09script.rpy -- fusneak should be funsneak -- this affects dialog with Amanda

On day 10 - one of the routes (if you closed Petra) leads to a game breaking bug by trying to jump to an nonexistent section d10hiromibefore (in the d10script2.rpy file). It seems the correct section should be d10hiromitalk1, so do a find & replace.

I've attached versions of these script files below with the modifications described above + some tweaks on the walkthrough hints - I can't promise there are no other issues left
I also delete the .rpyc compiled versions of the scripts when i change them for good measure (they will be recreated on game launch), not sure if that's absolutely necessary.
Thank you for your efforts. I will give them a try and see how they work. The game was pretty unplayable in its current version. You are a lifesaver.

AnonBoner

May 1, 2018
is there a console command to add points to the girls?
why do you need it? the game basically only distinguishes between a positive (0 is positive) and a negative score. positive is romance route, negative is "corruption" route. The score further has no meaning.

It's of course important to choose romance options for "key" choices to actually get juicy content when you are on romance path, and vice versa. But don't worry about looking at some girls butt on the romance path, just because it docks a point.

some tips
1. the better (canon?) content for tegan and chloe is actually on their corruption routes, while felicia on the romance one.
2. in game mode, you cant be on the corruption route of all 3 sisters at the same time, at least not in the first few days

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
why do you need it? the game basically only distinguishes between a positive (0 is positive) and a negative score. positive is romance route, negative is "corruption" route. The score further has no meaning.

It's of course important to choose romance options for "key" choices to actually get juicy content when you are on romance path, and vice versa. But don't worry about looking at some girls butt on the romance path, just because it docks a point.

some tips
1. the better (canon?) content for tegan and chloe is actually on their corruption routes, while felicia on the romance one.
2. in game mode, you cant be on the corruption route of all 3 sisters at the same time, at least not in the first few days
ive played this for awhile myself and those tips are good.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Hurray for the next update! This game is excellent. The different musics are very well adapted to the different scenes of the game.
Thank you for this beautiful rendering. It's a real pleasure to play it. :love:
Thank you "DEV" for making such a game. (y)

Reactions: Sadus5

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017

some tips
I wanted to unlock all content but I see now that is not possible, well that sucks, thanks.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So I'm browsing the comments here (it's 73 pages, of course I'm not reading every word); from what I'm understanding you lose if everyone's points drop into the negative, but there seems to be confusion on if there's a dominant path in the game. Anyone figured that out yet?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I'm browsing the comments here (it's 73 pages, of course I'm not reading every word); from what I'm understanding you lose if everyone's points drop into the negative, but there seems to be confusion on if there's a dominant path in the game. Anyone figured that out yet?
There is just a bad end programmed in if you get negative scores with all of them early. It is kind of like if you are a poisonous asshole to all of them they talk among themselves and figure out having an abusive ex-con around isn't any better than being with their drunk aunt. However, if even one of the girls thinks that you are a good person she will filibuster the other two. The smart way to play is pick one girl to be Daddy's little princess and then corrupt the other two. If you pick Felicia for the romance she has good content for it. So each of them does have a corruption route, but you can't have all of them at once early on.

Jerry_Snow

Oct 26, 2020
There is just a bad end programmed in if you get negative scores with all of them early. It is kind of like if you are a poisonous asshole to all of them they talk among themselves and figure out having an abusive ex-con around isn't any better than being with their drunk aunt. However, if even one of the girls thinks that you are a good person she will filibuster the other two. The smart way to play is pick one girl to be Daddy's little princess and then corrupt the other two. If you pick Felicia for the romance she has good content for it. So each of them does have a corruption route, but you can't have all of them at once early on.

Is somewhere maybe mod to unlock all gallery?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
hmm. I'm kind of starting to get the impression that the dom route isn't all that well done, anyway. I enjoy the "put the bitch in her place" dominant arechetype and the "give the natural sub what she needs" dominant. Not so much the "blackmail and psychologically damage the normal healthy girl until she does what you say" archetype. If that's what you need to dominate, you shouldn't be a dom.

AnonBoner

May 1, 2018
hmm. I'm kind of starting to get the impression that the dom route isn't all that well done, anyway. I enjoy the "put the bitch in her place" dominant arechetype and the "give the natural sub what she needs" dominant. Not so much the "blackmail and psychologically damage the normal healthy girl until she does what you say" archetype. If that's what you need to dominate, you shouldn't be a dom.
Are you referring to Chloe? She's not the definition of "normal healthy girl"... unless you consider the suicide attempt, the tattoos and piercing and drug dealing "normal healthy" behavior. Even if you take the romance route, there are hints she prefers a stricter treatment (e.g. at the pool, bending over to pick up the cooler, you get a negative reaction unless you slap her butt, she encourages you to do it again).

If you mean the dom routes of others like Felicia, well, unless you want to modify the core of the characters based on the route you choose to take, it's kind of obvious that some routes match better ("canon") with characters than others?

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

artuar

Oct 25, 2020
After installing the three patched scripts of AnonBoner I get a d10hanknows not defined when you have to decide if Hannah knows about romance with Felicia when Felicia, Hannah and MC are in the kitchen.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Few quick things I've noticed

A. I didn't see my money go up after seeing Petra for 'work' (should've been 100$?) I don't care about money other than if it's needed for in game progress..?.....

B. Hannah looks literally NOTHING like Vanessa (not an issue for me just pointing it out); she's a Thiccc Latina and Hannah looks like her dad should be the mc from the daddy plan (very thin & red headed-irish) like how can Vanessa have Zero dominant genes?

Regardless of any of this I'm loving the game so far & haven't even finished the available content, looking forward to more!!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cant remember if ive asked this recently but any news on the next story/content update?
Episode 10, probably still be some time. Something about making both routes more equal, script is supposedly done and making the images takes 3 weeks or more. I'm not sure what more would need to be done after that, so it could be looking like a month, give or take, could be sooner or later.

vicentegv

Sep 4, 2018
Does anyone know if the walkthrough is there but in pdf form? (I prefer it that way to prevent errors and have the game as basic as possible)

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes