Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
You are starving girls in a prison until they have sex with you and your friends and you turn your bro into a girl i dont see how this is vanilla the updates are just a bit slow, i hope soon he can commit to only this game for a few months to get some solid content out. The game could propably be finnished by the end of this summer if it was his main game. Allso still looking forward to bestiality and trap/twink content.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'd normally wait until the game is finished, but I don't know when will that happen. So, here is the question that will determine wheter I play it now or wait: does our lord and saviour Shady appear in this game?

Reactions: KingArthur101

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
I'd normally wait until the game is finished, but I don't know when will that happen. So, here is the question that will determine wheter I play it now or wait: does our lord and saviour Shady appear in this game?
Yes, but it is still better to wait

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well, I had forgotten how... Different Teen Titan's is compared to Airbender's. Airbender's is much more beautiful, I'd say? It's still fun enough to play though.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
18Titans-1.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, I made a walkthrough in case anyone is confused about how to progress with certain characters. It has in-game cheat commands as well. If I missed anything please let me know.

I'm not getting the option to buy the TV. I got the dialogue where Robin mentions putting one in the living room, though. What do I have to do to make it available?

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
I'm not getting the option to buy the TV. I got the dialogue where Robin mentions putting one in the living room, though. What do I have to do to make it available?
Did you talk to jinx about anal yet? you have to ask her for anal for the first time to which she says only if you get a TV for her, that should give you the option at the shop

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Did you talk to jinx about anal yet? you have to ask her for anal for the first time to which she says only if you get a TV for her, that should give you the option at the shop
Thanks! Could have sworn I'd already seen an anal scene with Jinx, lmao.

Reactions: xgtxx

Skullking654

Jan 16, 2018
so after the warehouse siege there are alot of slade bots left lying around, could we have a robot maid force consisting of female slade bots?

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
I like MITY games but there are some things that bother me, first of all the bodies have some sort of variation to them but in a way they also look similar despite having different boob size, skin, heads and hair ofc. So maybe there is a way to differentiate them more like more varied height, maybe more varied muscularity, different ass sizes?

Another thing I notice is that the feet are all the same, I think every character should have their own feet, maybe make some shorter or wider, maybe make the toes longer for some. Also while I'm on the topic of feet, they lack detail, like on the soles they are completely smooth, no wrinkles or details just some shading. I'd appreciate more wrinkles and lines on the soles.
Also the characters don't have any toenails, I think it would be a better look if Raven had purple toenails to match her hair, Jinx would have pink, Starfire maybe green or red, blackfire dark blue, bumblebee white? Just an idea.

This being a MITY game I was expecting footjobs, and there were no footjobs so I am disappointed, but since this game is still pretty new I have hope in the future that there will be scenes for every character.
I particularly like the bumblebee, I wish there was more scenes with her.

As for the characters, I like the style of training them to do lewder and lewder things, but I think you can move way to fast with the characters, I would like more training scenes with them doing new things like thigh-jobs, showering together, as already mentioned footjobs, assjobs ect.

One of my biggest criticisms is once you progress far into the characters you start to get romance, specifically Raven, I like her personality as the emo-ish punky character but once you get far enough to date and romance with her she loses that edge and just becomes a generic love interest character. I wish Raven didn't lose her edgy personality as you date her and in my honest humble opinion I think the romance is corny, I think it would be a much more fun dynamic if they stayed as team-mates/bestfriends but with a hidden lewd side and obviously as they explore it they get much closer but less romance more like hornier and more open.

Starfire's character doesn't display this nearly as bad as Raven, eventually just like in the other games MC will have a Harem of girls he can use whenever he wants or atleast I can hope.

Anyway that is everything for me, I hope dev sees this and tells me what he thinks. I love the game and I'm looking forward to many more updates!

v.roy

Mar 17, 2023
yo so i keep getting this dialouge. after meditating with raven she says, " could be better" and im kinda stuck and dont know what to do

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes