Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
So what is the changelog? I mean are there new scenes or sth except the bug fixes, cuz i didn't quite understand from the changelog in f95

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Can somebody tell me how to get the raven date?Cyborg gave me the key please help.
Requirements:
Buy 2 candles
Ask Beast Boy for pizza
Go to Library to steal library key

Process:
Ask Raven for a date during daytime
Tell Beast Boy Today is the day

And if I remember correctly, wait for the night and visit Raven. Enjoy

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
if anyones having trouble unlocking the shop just put in console shop_unlocked = 1

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do I install the game, the DL is an ISO file, and my anti-virus deletes it?
No it isn't.
The download is a .zip file. You unzip it.
a .iso is a fake CD that is mounted using something like daemeon tools, which is sometimes used for game piracy.

This game doesn't come in an ISO though. Whatever you downloaded, delete it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrincessBitchJean

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How do I install the game, the DL is an ISO file, and my anti-virus deletes it?
If you're downloading from Anonfiles it will open up a new tab and prompt you to download an iso file, DON'T. It's adware or worse. In stead close that tab and click the download button again. The save file pop-up should appear showing a zip or rar file depending on how it's bundled. If it doesn't just keep closing the extra tabs until it does.

WestWolf

Mar 16, 2018
If you're downloading from Anonfiles it will open up a new tab and prompt you to download an iso file, DON'T. It's adware or worse. In stead close that tab and click the download button again. The save file pop-up should appear showing a zip or rar file depending on how it's bundled. If it doesn't just keep closing the extra tabs until it does.
Thx

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Spooky 1654553232871.jpg

Reactions: Dixen Chix

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I see that Mity put a "1.1.3" in their latest patreon post.
Is it anything worthwhile or just more bugfixes?

Reactions: Chains123
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes