DasFalle

Sep 13, 2017
how do you fuck Kitten, i have only managed a blowjob?
You've got to fight and win against fang (Spider Head) and it shows the scene but it's not yet in the game so it advices to save after defeating him to see the scene when it's added

AJF

May 18, 2017
I get the feeling that currently the whole Ravager thing is as legit as finding Mew under the truck in Pokemon Red.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'm stuck on the date with Raven. I talked to Cyborg and Beast boy, got Terra to flash me three times, have both girls in cells, won the rooftop fights with Raven and won the fight with Pantha. I also hit up the library and bought everything I could from Shady. When I try to go on a date with Raven it says "I still have no idea what to do with a date with her.

Colejsu

Nov 4, 2018
Im stuck in between talking to raven and the date, ravens door says to wait till tommorrow evening, and the bed says cant sleep because its date night.

Colejsu

Nov 4, 2018
How did you get that far? What triggered the date?
Cyborg gave advice for date, gave alarm. Terra complete battles and staff spin training, got her into her own room, then waited until after midnight went to the rooftop to talk to terra.
Talked to beast boy about pizza and the library.
Went to the library and talked to the librarian. Talked to beast boy again, everything was good to go, went to ravens room and was told to wait till the next evening, went to go to sleep but was met with a "its date night cant sleep" prompt and im hard stuck.

Reactions: joe nemo

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Cyborg gave advice for date, gave alarm. Terra complete battles and staff spin training, got her into her own room, then waited until after midnight went to the rooftop to talk to terra.
Talked to beast boy about pizza and the library.
Went to the library and talked to the librarian. Talked to beast boy again, everything was good to go, went to ravens room and was told to wait till the next evening, went to go to sleep but was met with a "its date night cant sleep" prompt and im hard stuck.
Thanks! the step I was missing was going to the rooftop after midnight.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes