F1forhalp

SOTD: Postmortem - Lunacy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah I was thinking that too when he talked about one of the left over robots being a female type.
nah i think he'll try to convert that, if they can get them pieces together. let's lego a girlfriend hrhrhr..

Kratom

Jun 16, 2019
how do I see the save?
you need to put the file in 2 directions.
for example, these are my routes.
1.- C:\Users\yourname\hidefolder\g4m3z\18titans-1.1.4-pc\game\saves

2.- C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\18titans-1600000000

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Completely unrelated, but would the dev's style of game creation fit into a world like one piece? Just a thought I had since there aren't many games with that theme.

Reactions: t3ar5

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Completely unrelated, but would the dev's style of game creation fit into a world like one piece? Just a thought I had since there aren't many games with that theme.
I don't see why not, One Piece has a very "silly" artstyle, and a shit ton of very sexual characters, (as well as a talking reindeer for them furry folk, as well as a girl with age powers for them loli/gilf folk), hell theres an island called Dressrosa which had a slave princess that they could easily use for the slave route, and a could very easily make a slave-slave fruit that would work similar to the book 3 hypnosis.

I really hope someone like Mity makes a One Piece game one day, so much potential there that I dont really see being lived up to with the current OP parodies.

Reactions: jjwolf272

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1844608
1648268575861.png

1648268709838.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.1.4

18Titans [v1.1.4] Mega
I made an update to portuguese version v1.1.4
-----------------------------------------
fiz uma atualização pro portugues da versão v1.1.4

• Love
Reactions: FrosttWinters

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
I don't see why not, One Piece has a very "silly" artstyle, and a shit ton of very sexual characters, (as well as a talking reindeer for them furry folk, as well as a girl with age powers for them loli/gilf folk), hell theres an island called Dressrosa which had a slave princess that they could easily use for the slave route, and a could very easily make a slave-slave fruit that would work similar to the book 3 hypnosis.

I really hope someone like Mity makes a One Piece game one day, so much potential there that I dont really see being lived up to with the current OP parodies.
My thoughts exactly. Just glad I'm not the only one that sees that gold mine.

Reactions: Phase_01

wolersus44

Jun 30, 2022
Guys how to fuck terra she keep telling me "Sorry, but that's not aline I wanna fcross for just money." and how to go on date with raven? I think I bugged the game because I tried to talk to everybody and go to all locations but nothing new shows up lol

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Guys how to fuck terra she keep telling me "Sorry, but that's not aline I wanna fcross for just money." and how to go on date with raven? I think I bugged the game because I tried to talk to everybody and go to all locations but nothing new shows up lol

for the date with raven you need to buy the candles from shady i believe, thats the first trigger i think

Reactions: Mistervd

glennquagmire

Dec 30, 2020
proceed with the game
you need to meditate and i also think fight raven, after that you can go on a date with her
after the date you can also fuck terra

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
Screenshot (25).png
i am now by the raven date but the dealer isn't selling the Candels and if i ask cyborc it say i nead to compleate the tera line. But i cant start that one because it just says "leave".

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
what is blacked?
Oh sweet summer child, its basically what the internet call getting bbc. Depending on where you look it can go from very romance vanilla to stereotypical bitch about to get broken in ntr style ass pounding.

Its at it's height when it's done to fan-favorite characters because the comments always devolve into racism and racist arguments.

I go for the gap and stay for the hilarity.

Mar 18, 2018

The term used when somebody has had sex with a black man and will no longer have sex with any other race. The term is tied to the series of the same name where black men have sex with white women. The primary causes for a woman to define herself as are usually the , large penis size, and overall sexual performance.

"No, the maximum amount of butthurt would've been making the mc cyborg, that way people could complain about raven and starfire getting blacked."

"[blacked is] basically what the internet call getting bbc"

Often used when someone has no experience with a particular ( ) thing
"Oh sweet summer child"

NTR or , ( . 寝取られ, 寝(ne) as in 寝取られ means "sleep", in this case, " sleeping with someone (cheating)". 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed".

It is a genre of anime (most commonly found in hentai), with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. The sex in an Netorare hentai/NTR hentai will focus more on the couple that is having an affair together, rather than the married or dating couple whose relationship is being . Netorare/NTR usually has a female character as the one who is cheating on her husband or boyfriend, but it can also be a male character as well sleeping with other girls. Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, , and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings.
"[blacked can be] ntr style ass pounding"

1. A word that means the same, or almost the same, as another word in the same language, either in all of its uses or in a specific context.

2. a word or expression that is used as another name for something in some styles of speaking or writing or to a specific or .

3. A duplicate taxonomic name that has been rejected or replaced.

" Oh sweet summer child, its basically what the internet call getting bbc. Depending on where you look it can go from very romance vanilla to stereotypical bitch about to get broken in ntr style ass pounding. "

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

The term used when somebody has had sex with a black man and will no longer have sex with any other race. The term is tied to the series of the same name where black men have sex with white women. The primary causes for a woman to define herself as are usually the , large penis size, and overall sexual performance.

"No, the maximum amount of butthurt would've been making the mc cyborg, that way people could complain about raven and starfire getting blacked."

"[blacked is] basically what the internet call getting bbc"

Often used when someone has no experience with a particular ( ) thing
"Oh sweet summer child"

NTR or , ( . 寝取られ, 寝(ne) as in 寝取られ means "sleep", in this case, " sleeping with someone (cheating)". 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed".

It is a genre of anime (most commonly found in hentai), with a specific idea at its centre - cheating. It has a (main) story where the protagonist has his/her lover stolen by someone. The sex in an Netorare hentai/NTR hentai will focus more on the couple that is having an affair together, rather than the married or dating couple whose relationship is being . Netorare/NTR usually has a female character as the one who is cheating on her husband or boyfriend, but it can also be a male character as well sleeping with other girls. Quite often, Netorare hentai/NTR hentai end in depressed, , and rage-filled characters rather than happy endings.
"[blacked can be] ntr style ass pounding"

1. A word that means the same, or almost the same, as another word in the same language, either in all of its uses or in a specific context.

2. a word or expression that is used as another name for something in some styles of speaking or writing or to a specific or .

3. A duplicate taxonomic name that has been rejected or replaced.

" Oh sweet summer child, its basically what the internet call getting bbc. Depending on where you look it can go from very romance vanilla to stereotypical bitch about to get broken in ntr style ass pounding. "
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes