Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
OK, so, how do you win any fights in this game? So far I can attempt to fight Raven, Terra, and Pantha. I have two options- staff attack or defend, and I'm explicitly told I cant use any gizmos. Every one of them destroys me. Even if I block, a double attack from one of them will take ~ 1/3rd of my health. What am I missing?

darkestwind

Jan 23, 2021
OK, so, how do you win any fights in this game? So far I can attempt to fight Raven, Terra, and Pantha. I have two options- staff attack or defend, and I'm explicitly told I cant use any gizmos. Every one of them destroys me. Even if I block, a double attack from one of them will take ~ 1/3rd of my health. What am I missing?
You can "look for trouble" via the observatory. That will eventually cap your attack, from light guy. Then you can fight pantha to get defense, then you learn as special move via solo training after losses to terra.

Nov 17, 2018
Damn this game is good, Mity is beginning to replace the place in my heart that Akabur once occupied.
Ps. Where can I get me some more beastgirl action?

Reactions: Kestral

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
So, is this an actually fun game or again a slow pace grindfest with barely any rewards like Four Elements Trainer?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
So, is this an actually fun game or again a slow pace grindfest with barely any rewards like Four Elements Trainer?
Think youll find most people here enjoyed FET so its hard to answer.. anyway yes its fun and yes theres grinding. For example, have to grind about 10 battles for stats, another 3 for a move, another 3 for 2.5 scenes (+stats but probably dont need). Money is pretty tight especially because winning some fights requires ~50 dollars in items to get the scene.

Reactions: LewdUser69
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes