Jul 31, 2017
store wants "labcoat" burger, on the menu i have smelly dick, red heart attack and yellow brick no labcoat, so i dont now what do do now without the store. also if i replay the new raven scene her legs and feet are invisible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
store wants "labcoat" burger, on the menu i have smelly dick, red heart attack and yellow brick no labcoat, so i dont now what do do now without the store. also if i replay the new raven scene her legs and feet are invisible.
Keep in mind it’s in the “test bug” version and labcoat isn’t in this version yet next version it would be available

Reactions: ElementalWillow
Jul 31, 2017
Keep in mind it’s in the “test bug” version and labcoat isn’t in this version yet next version it would be available
also used my save from the last version. i did see the option to new game from the new update which may be less buggy at times.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Labcoat is in this version. When you first talk to shady he say Lettuce, Beef, Cheese, Onion, Tomato. Labcoat but without the A's.

Reactions: astrophel

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe you should read the dialogues instead of just skipping through them, because shady literally states what the labcoat is, lettuce-beef-cheese-onion-tomato.

Reactions: astrophel

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
How do I start the update? I've got jinx's thing and raven's foot thing, but nothing else is popping up and i've clicked pretty much everything in the entire game.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes