datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Hello can anyone tell me how to contact the Developer/Creator [Mity] ? I Have a Game Idea/Project that I wish to share with them. Idk if this will be seen by [Mity], But if it does, (or anyone that DOES know how to reach this developer) I hope this reaches them because I believe my idea may interest them. Anyways thank you to anyone that reads this.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I don't know before, I just know that you can give the communicator after the starfire leaves the earth
hi mate and friends
I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I like games that have a large number of verbal and teasing events (at least 10 for each girl or milf (the more the better)) then enter the phase of vaginal sex and anal sex ( In this way, a lot of sexual tension accumulates )
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you

Reactions: Mistervd

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
hi mate and friends
I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I like games that have a large number of verbal and teasing events (at least 10 for each girl or milf (the more the better)) then enter the phase of vaginal sex and anal sex ( In this way, a lot of sexual tension accumulates )
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you
the game has a lot of vaginal intercourse, but little anal intercourse, if you have 5 intercourse there is a lot

F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so then there would be a one tag missing in the OP [possibly gay but avoidable] that's p much all.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
the game has a lot of vaginal intercourse, but little anal intercourse, if you have 5 intercourse there is a lot
Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant
I want to know if there is a girl or girls in this game who accept sex too late ? It means that we want to have sex with her, but she doesn't accept sex , ( resist a lot ) (now for any reason)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant
I want to know if there is a girl or girls in this game who accept sex too late ? It means that we want to have sex with her, but she doesn't accept sex , ( resist a lot ) (now for any reason)
If I remember correctly, the option is only released as the relationship goes up with them
sorry for english i use google translator

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
If I remember correctly, the option is only released as the relationship goes up with them
sorry for english i use google translator
thanks mate
How many teasing sessions ( event ) happen before vaginal sex ? ( I mean Raven ) I am looking for games that have at least 11 teasing sessions before vaginal sex, that is, the MC accepts vaginal sex and anal sex very late.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Anyone looking forward to some Beast Girl butt fun... or Beast Boy butt fun even?
I would like to see both, and if you don't like it, don't do it. Also, I would like to see butt fun with Kitten and Terra, and maybe Bee. Raven and/or Starfire getting double teamed would be interesting too.

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
I would like to see both, and if you don't like it, don't do it. Also, I would like to see butt fun with Kitten and Terra, and maybe Bee. Raven and/or Starfire getting double teamed would be interesting too.
I'd also like to see both. I'm just curious how the Beast Boy version would go, while I also look forward to Beast Girl too.

Reactions: naoligopraisso
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes