naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
well, the scene in this case is just a joke, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was in fact a real scat scene, since in f.e.t there are urine scenes, well, what can we do, each person with their strange fetishes, I personally don't either feel horny with footjob scenes.
and I think it's strange who can get aroused by seeing feet or feet interacting with penises.

Last edited:

SpunkyBob810

Sep 20, 2020
Raven's legs are gone the second time you choose to do a FJ scene, hope that gets fixed soon. The only bug I found I think, but there may be more.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
How do I unlock the new Raven and Starfire Scene? And where can I find the Beast Boy's part time job?

Thanks!

Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
How do I unlock the new Raven and Starfire Scene? And where can I find the Beast Boy's part time job?

Thanks!
after getting the tracker from cyborg go to the garage it will automatically trigger the content. It will lead you to the beast girl scene and further. Raven and starfire scene trigger when you go near the bathroom during night. Enjoy playing

Reactions: gambit87

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I had the scene its not scat common guys :ROFLMAO:, or do you allso get disgusted when seeing a vending machine spit out coins :)

The disgusting part about scat is the poop not the things coming out of a butt part your dick is allso coming out of the butt during anal sex, anal beads go in and out of butts as long as there is no poop its not scat.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
So, asinine debate about a poorly-phrased changelog entry for a joke scene where a robot shits batteries aside, does anyone have a good idea of what you actually need to do in order to trigger the new content? My save from the end of the last build doesn't seem to be getting anything to happen outside of the Raven and Jinx scenes.

EDIT: I got the battery scene to trigger by loading a save from the end of the Puppet King confrontation and playing through to the end of the last update; it still took a few days afterwards, for some reason I can't quite figure out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
So, asinine debate about a poorly-phrased changelog entry for a joke scene where a robot shits batteries aside, does anyone have a good idea of what you actually need to do in order to trigger the new content? My save from the end of the last build doesn't seem to be getting anything to happen outside of the Raven and Jinx scenes.
you have to have sex with the sladebot and change its batteries after that you will be able to talk to cyborg about finding terra, you know that you found the new content when you get the access to the new city map with the burger place.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020

Show less

Hey all! The new 18Titans build is ready. There's still a piece of art in there which is a work-in-progress and godawful looking. It's a map of the city, but this February update has become a March update which means I'm out of time and I need to move on to FET again so it'll have to be in there for a while longer.

-- Bughunters! Thanks for your feedback! I fixed some bugs added/updated some images and dialogue but the biggest change is including Terra when you play the newest addition to the Jinx holding cell scenes. That can only happen if she's still there in the tower so you'll have to load an earlier save file to invite her to come along when seeing the new Jinx scene. I added some more shading to the scene with Raven and Starfire, increased the amount of save/load slots you can see on one page, decreased a bunch of bugs and removed a story dependency which was hooked into the new Sladebot scene. I also took out the "Current build" feature. I noticed some problems with it so I figure keeping it a bughunt feature would be safer for now. Thanks a bunch for your suggestions and bug reports! --

So this build continues things from the "Puppet King" build. I won't say anything more here, but I'll include a short change/spoiler log at the bottom of this post so you'll know what to look for if you don't want to go in blind. One important note for anyone who has had butt-fun with Beast Boy in his Boy form. I had forgotten to include a variable in that scene so please just quickly go through that scene again so the variable can be properly triggered. For now some dialogue stuff depends on it, but in the future In intend for other stuff to depend on that too.
This version might still have some problems(it usually does!) If you encounter any you can tell me about it in the comments or send me a dm. Both ways are fine and appreciated.

Thanks everyone and I hope you'll like the new build! Links below!

- PC version -
- Mac version -
- Android version -

spoilerlog:
There will be a new scene with Jinx where you can lower her resistance, it starts with "fist" and ends in "ing". If you take Terra along(not possible if she isn't still in the tower),She'll help out too!
Raven will show you her feet! Always a challenge for me. One of the things I had to fix in the bughunt was her having six toes... for god's sake what's wrong with me and feet?
Raven and Starfire will explore each other again! But this time without the puppet king making them.
Discover what Beast Boy's part time job is and help him/her!
Buy and insert new batteries into Snow white. She'll ride YOU this time.
You'll finally get a real solid lead as to where you can find Terra, however she won't appear in this build!

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
In the realm of fictional writing, literally anything is possible. lol
Its the slade bot pushing batteries out of its butt. Its not actual fecal matter, don't even know how that would be possible considering its a robot. Plus it's completely optional.
My theory on why A robot "shitting" batteries is scat, listen up, it's very stupid;

If a robot needs energy to live, one could assume batteries are their "food", their subsistence. So when a robot consumes all the energy in its batteries and discards the empty batteries specifically through its anal cavity, isn't that literally shitting? Aren't all poop discarded matter that has no more energy/nutrients for us?
1709424883480.png
The only difference between the sladebot and humans is that the slatebot also eats from their angus.
Batteries for thought.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My theory on why A robot "shitting" batteries is scat, listen up, it's very stupid;

If a robot needs energy to live, one could assume batteries are their "food", their subsistence. So when a robot consumes all the energy in its batteries and discards the empty batteries specifically through its anal cavity, isn't that literally shitting? Aren't all poop discarded matter that has no more energy/nutrients for us?
View attachment 3404795
The only difference between the sladebot and humans is that the slatebot also eats from their angus.
Batteries for thought.
Similar n concept, but still not the same....maybe...let's see...
Batteries can be recharged and reused. Although animal feces is used as fertilizer (repurposed), there is really no way to add anything back to the human crap (effectively recharging it), therefore any repurposing of the human crap will be maybe throwing crap back at the monkeys, to get even (or simply fit in with them lol), or pulling an Adam Sandler and dropping hot bags on porches. Batteries being reusable/recyclable, I also can't see them as total waste, in the same way as crap would be waste. I don't see the battery/crap analogy (pun very intended) working.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes