SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
As much as I really like this game, I'm still waiting for your team member to get off his ass and release the next update for FET already...

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
In the new version, the going shopping option is outside the tower, left of it.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have a feeling this game could be and should be the next game MITY will focusing on develop after he/she done with Four elements trainer, consider Book 4 was about to be complete soon

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is anyone know how to trigger other Raven scenes at night? I saw new update changelog said you can see her naked and can slap her ass but no matter how many time I'm doing stuff in the morning at night I only have option to hide and look at her masturbating

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I understand that mity is doing a new game like tit tains but that korra ends, she has to finish that route and then since she focuses on others I would do that

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Any tips on fixing the shielding for the prison cells. I cannot figure out who to ask for help or what to do next.
You need to ask Cyborg first, the next morning go to Raven room and go to Library to read book about mechanics to learn and fix the shielding

Fotzenlover0815

Mar 6, 2018
Is anyone know how to trigger other Raven scenes at night? I saw new update changelog said you can see her naked and can slap her ass but no matter how many time I'm doing stuff in the morning at night I only have option to hide and look at her masturbating
Same problem for me. I played through the version but I can't figure out how to fight with raven. Her scenes just don't trigger

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Finished the update, quite a bit of stuff was added. Cant wait to see where it goes from here, this has a lot of potential, even if its only Marty working on it.
Also, raven best girl

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Beside the Raven content that I'm still have no idea how to trigger it further, I must say MITY was very fine with working this game on his/her own and I hope he/she would giving more updates before continue the FET for feared Dev will abandon this game just like with Omnitrixxx. Need more Kitten, Beastgirl, Jinx and Blackfire content (and somehow I think Cyborg would join the gender bender fun with his hint about "new toy", but maybe it was just some robot sex toy...I don't know)

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
spammed meditating and library like 10 times before something happened you should also level up your fighting before doing that

Aug 31, 2017
FYI for those who can't find the shop, I'm pretty sure you need to finish a fight from the telescope which you should lose. Afterwards the shop should be unlocked.

Reactions: Sonico
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes