IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
that long of a wait for two new scenes?
Two reasons. One, he has to take care of another person now. Two, there was some massive bugfixing that was ignored for a long time.
But yes, it's very short, especially for his standards. I personally don't mind though.

Reactions: jorgebell00

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I was thinking, isn't Terra like one of the bad guys, pretending to be a good guy? Maybe we should put her in one of those holding cells...? I wonder what plasmus will do, besides sleep, and run amok as a blob. If she's essentially as shape changer, can she change into other forms/people, or is purple blob it? Well, she's (not a purple blob) asleep, so Robin does what?!? And I wonder if we'll ever see Argent, Cheshire, or Kole?

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
I don't know how to achieve the scene with jynx and blackfire, I have tried several times and see nothing new or how to achieve it, only terra-pantha in girls-girls-girls and the new scene with Kitten.

Reactions: Exocrine

aqquasd

Mar 24, 2022
I don't know how to achieve the scene with jynx and blackfire, I have tried several times and see nothing new or how to achieve it, only terra-pantha in girls-girls-girls and the new scene with Kitten.
same, my problem is i don't have a way to get starfire, she left and i don't know how to capture her again, like she doesnt show up when i look for trouble

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
same, my problem is i don't have a way to get starfire, she left and i don't know how to capture her again, like she doesnt show up when i look for trouble
You both are probably on the Blackfire romance route. Its the route where you kiss her and let her free. If you are on the romance route you cant put her in the holding cell anymore

mikkilaud

Nov 21, 2020
You both are probably on the Blackfire romance route. Its the route where you kiss her and let her free. If you are on the romance route you cant put her in the holding cell anymore
This game have routs? yes, i choice kiss her but in the puppets event blackfire was put in cell again

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes