Analshe

Jul 24, 2024
After we have the conversation with Tessa and Pantha interrupts us, can you go more with the story? or the update ends there?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Heyho! I got the new Titans build ready! I fixed a bunch of bugs, discovered my inability to spell is worse than I thought and I made some other minor changes/additions. This build will continue where we left off with 1.3.x which was Discovering Tessa at Girls!Girls!Girls! If you'd like to get a better idea of what's new in this build you can read the spoiler log at the bottom of this post.

Bug hunters! Thanks for your feedback! I discovered a couple of interesting bugs with you help and some of your feedback set me out on a trail having me discover others. 18Titans is less linear than FET, and that can really cause some odd behavior at times. I think I got the worst of it fixed now. As for differences beyond bugs, I added Robin masturbating and ejaculating during the new Terra scene, I changed one of the backgrounds, added/changed some dialogue and minor graphical stuff and added a little bit to the part where you take Tessa's friends to Titans Tower. It's just really small, but I figured it wasn't a good ending for the build before so I added a teeensy weensy to it.

This build will undoubtedly still contain some bugs and oddities. If you find any or have somethings else you'd like to say about this build don't be shy. You can give your feedback in the comments or by sending me a dm. Both ways are equally fine and appreciated! Though I hope there's nothing wrong beyond superficial stuff so I can get straight to work on FET again.

Anyway, I hope you'll like this build! Thanks! Links below.

ps. Oh and just an ittybitty headsup. If Yhads asks you for a burger called a labcoat, it's Lettuce Beef Cheese Onions Tomato, LBCOT as in labcoat without a's, I just heard its recipe in the recipe book has one too many ingredients which can really block you from progressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
Heyho! I got the new Titans build ready! I fixed a bunch of bugs, discovered my inability to spell is worse than I thought and I made some other minor changes/additions. This build will continue where we left off with 1.3.x which was Discovering Tessa at Girls!Girls!Girls! If you'd like to get a better idea of what's new in this build you can read the spoiler log at the bottom of this post.

Bug hunters! Thanks for your feedback! I discovered a couple of interesting bugs with you help and some of your feedback set me out on a trail having me discover others. 18Titans is less linear than FET, and that can really cause some odd behavior at times. I think I got the worst of it fixed now. As for differences beyond bugs, I added Robin masturbating and ejaculating during the new Terra scene, I changed one of the backgrounds, added/changed some dialogue and minor graphical stuff and added a little bit to the part where you take Tessa's friends to Titans Tower. It's just really small, but I figured it wasn't a good ending for the build before so I added a teeensy weensy to it.

This build will undoubtedly still contain some bugs and oddities. If you find any or have somethings else you'd like to say about this build don't be shy. You can give your feedback in the comments or by sending me a dm. Both ways are equally fine and appreciated! Though I hope there's nothing wrong beyond superficial stuff so I can get straight to work on FET again.

Anyway, I hope you'll like this build! Thanks! Links below.

ps. Oh and just an ittybitty headsup. If Yhads asks you for a burger called a labcoat, it's Lettuce Beef Cheese Onions Tomato, LBCOT as in labcoat without a's, I just heard its recipe in the recipe book has one too many ingredients which can really block you from progressing.

18Titans v. 14.2 PC version

18Titans v. 14.2 Mac version

18Titans v. 14.2 Android version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL, FRIEND
WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK!
1722812918346.jpeg

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Need help with a save. I tried using my save ( playing on joiplay ) with the android version but it doesn't work. If anyone can help me transfer it to android please do. I'm switching to android so I won't lose my progress like what happen with FET

It's a full save till the end of 1.4 View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
PSA: For people that still can't trigger gay anal in the ass with the green boy behind the counter scene. (no homo)

The game is still bugged (at least for me) in the Tessa event in the burger shop if he is in boy form (scene doesn't trigger)
You have to complete the story event with him in girl form
Then again work in the burger shop when he mentions the new cheese brick menu item
And then again work with him in boy form, you will be able to perform sodomy with that green ass.

You might even need to advance the story a little. I'm not clear what is bugged and what fixes, but it seems that tenacity does the trick.
God, I want more gay scenes with my beast femboy. (no homo tho)

Apr 8, 2021
I was gonna ask is someone here able to ask for us to get an outdoor picture of Raven pushing her ass against the glass. From the Windows anal scene, maybe while she sucks off Robin.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
how tf do I get the lab coat burger for the man in the shop??
When you work at the burger place to cover for Beastboy/girl and a customer orders a burger, instead of giving them what they want, make the LABCOT burger instead. The customer will refuse it and you'll put it in your pocket for Ydahs.

Reactions: PussMaster
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes