4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
then why no one changed the guide to that?
The original thread maker isn't a uploader any more, so can't really change things. At the time they actually played the game and kept an eye on the thread from the looks of it, which is probably why the first guide got added like it was.

If you think something important needs to be fixed or added to a opening post you usually need to report it.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
One Room: Runaway Girl v1.2.3 Google Drive
Changelog:

◆ v1.2.3 – 2020/05/09
Stroking the head improves touch operation of kiss

【Bug fixes】
The touch operation at the time of returning the Pile doesn’t work (Windows version v1.2.2 only)

◆ v1.2.2 – 2020/05/04
[Additional language support] Supports Simplified Chinese text display
[UI change (album / scene recollection)] Category switching function added (changed to separate additional update content)

【Bug fixes】
When you return to the room screen with “Turn on skirt → Put on tights → Keep around here”, it freezes when it coincides with the bath confirmation timing
Even when it is returned to “shallow and gentle”, it responds to “deep and hard”

◆ v1.2.1 – 2019/09/06
【Bug fixes】
The background when getting the trophy becomes pure white

Reactions: p11511

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Scene #14 unlocks just fine, just make sure you have unlocked "all" the position. Reverse cowgirl was tricky for me to unlock but once got it, scene #14 got unlocked as well. Time well-spent on this game, it captured my heart all throughout the adventure, even if it had flaw in its art like in teaching feeling, still staying great and unique on its own <3

eren96t

Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this? Everything is normal when I finish download and play....and now become like this Capture.JPG

samuelsuaza

Jun 9, 2017
One Room: Runaway Girl v1.2.3 Google Drive
Changelog:

◆ v1.2.3 – 2020/05/09
Stroking the head improves touch operation of kiss

【Bug fixes】
The touch operation at the time of returning the Pile doesn’t work (Windows version v1.2.2 only)

◆ v1.2.2 – 2020/05/04
[Additional language support] Supports Simplified Chinese text display
[UI change (album / scene recollection)] Category switching function added (changed to separate additional update content)

【Bug fixes】
When you return to the room screen with “Turn on skirt → Put on tights → Keep around here”, it freezes when it coincides with the bath confirmation timing
Even when it is returned to “shallow and gentle”, it responds to “deep and hard”

◆ v1.2.1 – 2019/09/06
【Bug fixes】
The background when getting the trophy becomes pure white

Google Drive
death?

Reactions: 54K4

one is not two

Jun 23, 2020
how to get to epilogue, done until the hotspring one, but no epilogue after that, o bought change jobs book first before going to hotspring tho.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Damn, that was a nice game and i would propably miss it since i didn't notice i can pat her, i would get stuck and deleted it since the guide in OP is retarded, if not for Chukah guide.

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any Android port of current version that does contain English? I have myself one downloaded, but it's Japanese and old version.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes