4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
I really don't where the save file you guys are all saying. I've already change the settings to view all hidden files but nothing like "LocalLow" folder show up in my AppData ("1room_data", in my case). I maybe dumb or am just missing something.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I really don't where the save file you guys are all saying.
Have you played and maybe saved the game too so it's generated the folders. That's definitely where they used to be, but I haven't updated to the new official English version.

Edit - Hold on no LocalLow at all means your looking in the wrong place. Look in your user name folder for AppData, not the games folder. Hones gave the precise folder address here, but *USERNAME* is whatever name you use on your PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: WubbA_Wob

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Have you played and maybe saved the game too so it's generated the folders. That's definitely where they used to be, but I haven't updated to the new official English version.

Edit - Hold on no LocalLow at all means your looking in the wrong place. Look in your user name folder for AppData, not the games folder. Hones gave the precise folder address here, but *USERNAME* is whatever name you use on your PC.
Ok thank you. A bit confusing (since I'm no techno geek) but I'll see what I can find taken from your suggestion.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok thank you. A bit confusing (since I'm no techno geek) but I'll see what I can find taken from your suggestion.
Your user name folder is where the pictures, videos documents etc is. And hidden there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some games will save there instead of the games folder.

Reactions: WubbA_Wob

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Your user name folder is where the pictures, videos documents etc is. And hidden there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some games will save there instead of the games folder.
I've found it! Took me a while tho, cost me 6 video tutorials just to get me the gist of it. But nevertheless I've learned something, so thank you.

Now off to edit the save, if it works.

slim_shin

Apr 16, 2020
i saw an android compatible version but it is in jap..Do you guys have an english version which is android compatible?
chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#file/8ttkVIhJ#bxvXX5FwWNnQP1idOUPTHTJAP6IVPJ3uRZw2S_sBNRM

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i saw an android compatible version...
Never seen a Android version, it's only for Windows and Mac. Because it's a Unity game you probably won't see any fan ports. The game you linked is the same as the one in the opening post, change it's language to English in options.

There is a game called 脱出ゲーム (Escape Game) 1Room for Android, but it's a unrelated game.

btnsrev

Apr 18, 2020
So I’ve been playing for a day and already buy all items and unlocking all scene except the epilogue, im at day 61 rn do anyone know how to unlock the epilogue?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I’ve been playing for a day and already buy all items and unlocking all scene except the epilogue, im at day 61 rn do anyone know how to unlock the epilogue?
Should be unlocked by doing, getting and seeing everything. Check around the thread for anything that you may have missed, like the sports outfit scene mentioned on the previous page.

markw

Jul 29, 2017
When the quality looks great but it’s censored... one of the only games that I think is so good that it overrides its censorship, is Iris Action. They did a great job with the animations and sound.
Sorry for the thread necro, but just saw this and was wondering where I can find the decensored version of Iris Action?

As for 1room, just downloading and trying it now!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think they meant they liked Iris Action so much they didn't care about the mosaic.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Never seen a Android version, it's only for Windows and Mac. Because it's a Unity game you probably won't see any fan ports. The game you linked is the same as the one in the opening post, change it's language to English in options.

There is a game called 脱出ゲーム (Escape Game) 1Room for Android, but it's a unrelated game.
actually there is...at least that i know someone who did it anyway. too bad that i use Nokia 2720 vs iphone6+ so i didn't ask them the way to port it on android ... just not official but nether or less better than carry your favorite game on your backpack notebook.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes