4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Winnl-B

Sep 18, 2017
how can I delete all the saved files? I want to collect all the albums by myself. Anyone knows how to delete saved data?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how can I delete all the saved files? I want to collect all the albums by myself. Anyone knows how to delete saved data?
Saves are located in your appdata folder
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage\Save_1room

Reactions: Twistty
Feb 7, 2018
option for if good mood to clean you up with a deep throat if u stop sex prior to maximum orgasm amount
I can't see to make this happen. Help? I have all the trophies and album scenes unlocked.

What is "mood", anyway? Where is it displayed? Does it refer to what on my screen is displayed as "satisfaction" or "like"? How do I improve it? Assuming it's the same as "satisfaction", it seems stuck at 66. I seem to be able to improve it temporarily by groping Yuu, but it doesn't seem to help with anything.

The descriptions for some of the trophies also refer to this mysterious "mood" thing. The trophy related to creampies references "happiness". All this inconsistent terminology is hurting my brain...

And while we're at it, is it possible to make her wear the bikini at home? This seems to also depend on this mysterious "mood", if I correctly remember something else I saw up this thread...

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I have a question: I can't have my first kiss etc. at the hotel without having sex in the apartment? Because I have bought casual clothes and free unlocked Sundays and yet the only option on Sunday is to stay at home :-/

I wanted to play it in a pure option but probably impossible.

EDIT:
In the meantime, I've got our relationship and she likes me, so it's probably not a problem to unblock it.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Is the game already translated or do I have to download the translation separately?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the game already translated or do I have to download the translation separately?
Already translated. It used to be a fan translation, but now it's the official translation in the opening post. You may have to switch to English from the setting menu though.

SH1NY4

Aug 13, 2018
Unlocked all scenes in album, but cant reach last scene by the story.. Help?
I had the same issue because I did not unlock all the CGs before this one (it unloccks in last and only in the memories), did you had the one you get by touching the gym cloths while in the room ?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes