4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How to non-consensually engage in sexual relations during the prologue?

It requires 10 LP but there is no way to get that much before then????

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Edit: nvm apparently I had to go on a date first before I could get this scene
Hi I read the guide for the game (the one at page 13) it says to unlock scene I need to give her the relaxing tea and touch her ass but when I tried it didnt work it only gives me the reconsider option when clicking the from the back option. Anyone else experience this problem or did I do something wrong?

Last edited:

Chukah

May 9, 2019
how do you use the dildo?
I haven't played in a while but I believe you can only use the dildo in certain positions; like when shes on the tamati mat floor in knees to chest position and or on the floor in doggy. I think you had to initiate sex by groping her while she is sitting on the floor instead of asking to get these positions. Sorry if I end up being wrong since this is from distant memory.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Do you HAVE to have sex with her or would she approach you eventually like in Teaching Feelings? Im up to day 23 but dont seem to be able to bring the like stat over 70 so even tho she has the dress and I got Sundays off I cant date her.

nomad45

Apr 16, 2019
What the hell, how come I can't take her on a date? I bought the date clothes, I don't want to do anything sexual till after the date. Her like is 118 and her satisfaction is 100 i have sundays unlocked, why is the option 'rest' the only one showing up?
Don't quote me on this, but I believe you need to do something sexual before the date option is unlocked. I don't remember how many times though.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Don't quote me on this, but I believe you need to do something sexual before the date option is unlocked. I don't remember how many times though.
I think you might be right, I was doing the same but couldnt get past like 70 like, so I ended up just doing sexual stuff and next sunday i could take her on date.

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
The game crashed during my first playthrough, and I lost all achievements, played a new save to get them back but now I can't get the 3rd one (the gym bag one), can't seem to make it appear during Friday anymore, anybody know how to fix this? I need to see the true ending.

okami_san

Nov 30, 2019
I bought the casual date outfit. No option to go on a date after multiple days yet. What do?

SacredAzerrev

Apr 15, 2018
is it only ecchi scene and some dialogues are voiced? so many yuu's sentence are not voiced from prologues

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
How to non-consensually engage in sexual relations during the prologue?

It requires 10 LP but there is no way to get that much before then????
gotta touch her a few times outside of conversation to get LP points

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
22 pages of posts. after downloading, this is in Japanese. please explain how to play in English, as i can't read through 22 pages of posts. sorry bros

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes