4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I search for a similiar game like this, with ntr, cheating or sharing elements. Any suggestion?
The sharing/swapping element seems perticualrily interesting to me. The first one isnt really my thing but if it's done well I don't mind.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
View attachment 146039

Overview:
Rundown and beat by the endless busy day to day drudge of work...
Late one evening, a girl calls out to you on the railway platform.

If you let her stay at your place, she will alleviate your stress, she says.
She will surely cater compassionately to your every need and desire.
As long as you use protection, she will even condone your sexual approaches.

Whatever you do inside your room, is up to you.
How you spend time with her and what kind of relationship you kindle...
The freedom to decide, rests in the palm of your hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(thanks to @jpsimon )

Thread Updated: 2019-09-19
Release Date: 2019-09-01
Developer/Publisher: Akari Blast! -
Translation:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: 1.2.0
Language: English (machine translated)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Translation thread - by @The Butler :

Extra information:

Change-Log (mostly translated with google, so not 100% accurate):

Guide:

I'll say it now. Before downloading the game, read the "Extra information" to know more about it. Just know that I won't reply to your complaint of any type. Forewarned is forearmed.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to LewdTheLolis for the game.

View attachment 146040 View attachment 146041 View attachment 146042 View attachment 146043
needs pregnancy tag in op. there are screen shots that show the fnpc as pregnant. I refer to SvScomics.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I think people searching for pregnancy will be disappointed. But brynhildr isn't here anymore and quoting the opening post rarely works, you need to report it.
nonono lol I get its just if it does get a edit or something it is a tag that's in game and I love it because it does give you choice to knock up the fnpc. I was just notifying it here since I do notice some tags are not applied or not existing lol. yeah just if anyone does get around to it just add it no pressure. I uh also did send a report but its probably not read yet or something.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
how to advance relationship and have 1st sex after confession? can Yuu make romantic advances on MC? ot is it too elaborate for this game? im on day 64 never had sex with her just compliment and chat and it has fallen into infinite loop. any tips please?? :)

Winnl-B

Sep 18, 2017
how can i get the album 14? I finished all the other scenes. I bought the job changing book early. and does this matter? Should I need to do all the way again?

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Nothing really new, it's just the official English translation.
Has anyone tested the last bit in the changelog? It seems to say that patting her head will now lower her affection instead of raising it? If so, at the very least, new people should be told that it changes the guide.

DiceK749

Jul 24, 2019
At startup, the screen (size) option shows up as blank and I get this error: Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 23.07.19.png

Help please. (I'm using VirtualBox)

DirtyDarkling

Sep 10, 2017
nonono lol I get its just if it does get a edit or something it is a tag that's in game and I love it because it does give you choice to knock up the fnpc. I was just notifying it here since I do notice some tags are not applied or not existing lol. yeah just if anyone does get around to it just add it no pressure. I uh also did send a report but its probably not read yet or something.
Eh, I dunno. Like TheBlueKnight said, people searching for that tag will likely be disappointed. While there is CG with pregnancy, it's actually:

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes