4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did include the system file. I also loaded the save and went through several days. still nothing.
That's weird. I deleted the contents of my save folder and used Happenstance's save a few times, and without having to play at all the epilogue scene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same with Kiothcloud's saves. If it really isn't there some how maybe try getting Yuu in a good mood with a head pat or two, then getting her to change into the gym clothes to get the reverse cowgirl scene. That's often the missed trigger.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
What's the use of vibrator? I can't find a way to make Yuu use vibrator, or the author add it as a joke?

PS: if people are still trying to find how to enable reverse cowgirl, you must use gym costume.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
alright I still can't get scene 14 if someone has like a video of it that would be greatly appreciated
You basically have to do everything else. It's usually the reverse cowgirl that's missed, so try dressing Yuu up in her gym uniform. Or there should be saves with everything complete linked to above.

Mar 14, 2020
You basically have to do everything else. It's usually the reverse cowgirl that's missed, so try dressing Yuu up in her gym uniform. Or there should be saves with everything complete linked to above.
I've bought every item in the shop, have every other scene in the gallery, and have downloaded and loaded the completed save file. Still no 14th scene.

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
I've bought every item in the shop, have every other scene in the gallery, and have downloaded and loaded the completed save file. Still no 14th scene.
If it's reverse cowgirl, make Yuu wear Gym Clothes and go to bed, the option must be there.

If it's not, there's my save, I enabled scene 14, just go to album.

Reactions: jane19108

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How about the Vibrator? Is there a way to use it?
Linked to how to use the vibrator as it's just a few post up. Click on Yuu's skirt when she's sitting in her usual spot, get her to show you her panties and take them off. then you can use it.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
How the hell do you get scene 10 to trigger? I'm been piledriving her like mad, still nothing.

Jul 31, 2018
guys im stuck, im tryng to follow the guide but....... what means " Return from shopDo "Work"And an event occurs, so repeat this twice " it means i have to shop something and then do work? already tried it but nothing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The opening posts guide is pretty confusing, not sure what it mean. There a clearer one here.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes