4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the Scene where Evening is sleeping? I did it once before and while it wasn't a special custscene I was ablee to cum inside without a condom and she was asleep, and this was BEFORE I locked scene 04 (i think that's the scene)

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Ok i m not going to sugar coat it, nor am i gonna berate it
Great game
Translations horrible like an ahegao girl with a gag on trying to speak

I mean seriously me thinks the translator is broken

Other than that
again great game
(Thank god i learned some jap. That translation is an eyesore)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ok i m not going to sugar coat it, nor am i gonna berate it
Great game
Translations horrible like an ahegao girl with a gag on trying to speak

I mean seriously me thinks the translator is broken

Other than that
again great game
(Thank god i learned some jap. That translation is an eyesore)
English (machine translated)
Maybe. Juuuuust maybe this is the reason as why the translation is so broken? Never thought about it? Not even once?

bangb00

Feb 3, 2019
i think i triggered some kind of bug?? i purchased the book with the description of ??? before unlocking every cutscenes (like 4 or more) and now i've unlocked them all and i can't still unlock the last scene (14), any help?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
i think i triggered some kind of bug?? i purchased the book with the description of ??? before unlocking every cutscenes (like 4 or more) and now i've unlocked them all and i can't still unlock the last scene (14), any help?
If you have got every other scenes and also bought everything, 14 should unlocked. It doesnt happened in game tho. You need to go to the gallery to view it.
Sorry for not understand well, but....
Climax him? Cilmax her? Or both?
Sorry for being a dumb
Cum inside her a lot.. or to be safe, climax both. A LOT.

Reactions: rozen

rozen

May 15, 2017
If you have got every other scenes and also bought everything, 14 should unlocked. It doesnt happened in game tho. You need to go to the gallery to view it.

Cum inside her a lot.. or to be safe, climax both. A LOT.
Thanks, i dont know wich one works, but at last i have all the scenes, thanks again

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes