4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

mineshafter123

Apr 1, 2024
At everyone who wants to play One room: Runaway Girl..

Go to this site " " they have a English Version of the game there..

Just Search "1room: Runaway Girl" in the search bar..

mineshafter123

Apr 1, 2024
I decided to write a guide after my play through - hopefully it makes more sense than page 1's guide as to me it made little sense and I got pretty frustrated after around 80 days thinking i wasn't gonna figure out how to beat the game I had to do research but their was no 1 guide that had all the information I wanted in one location. It took me 129 days to figure it out but I'm sure with this guide you should be able to do it faster.

Spoiler Alert:

First week survival guide:

To not have her leave you don't abuse Yuu monitor her mood; gentle/happy etc..
Day 1: buy Coffee, you can also buy pajamas if you want
Repeated night sequence: Bath, x5 headpats, Coffee, Talk: Chat with her about her life & talk = x5 actions
Clear all talking options ie ask about life priority 1, others include hair & cooking esp in AM requires no AP
On day 5: Select you believe her/top option concerning her life story
On day 8: Head to station(LP100)/ top option to find Yuu again => unlocks coop relationship
Unlock Scene 1/ first blowjob
Day 10 and on Tip: Try to purchase books/mags and condoms - get Yuu learning the PC ASAP to help you work so you can unlock Sundays off as its X total LPs/days from Yuu learning dialogue.

Sex Tips / Freq asked questions:
  • Yuu can only orgasm via clit stimulation in beginning until her vaginal sensitivity increases from use.
  • Her ergos zones are chest/clit/vaginal and they can be raised to max of 100
  • Use Ctrl to skip text and spacebar to speed up ecchi scenes
  • If you touch her too much tits/grab ass it will reduce her mood
  • when luu's mood is low you cannot receive oral
  • Vibrator use is by clicking on Yuu's skirt/ass infront of the PC while she is wearing your shirt or her sailor uniform
    From my testing;
    • Higher lust with condoms by +4 for $400
    • Higher satisfaction/love without condoms by +6/+1 for $3000
      • (*to me seems useless* and any rawdawg prior to 1st date / confession scene will kind of ruin it)
    • Forced sex via lotion (Yuu having 0 orgasms) / not having sex = -30 satisfaction
    • No difference cumming inside/outside besides the LP cost

Scenes
Scene 1 - Receive first blow job
Scene 2 - Get a lot of blow jobs unlocks deep throat / option for if good mood to clean you up with a deep throat if u stop sex prior to maximum orgasm amount
Scene 3 - Gym Clothes/bloomers - click on bag that appears on Fridays with 2 condoms in inventory unlocks doggy style - have her wear bloomers again in reverse cowgirl for more unlocks
Scene 4 - First kiss - Take Yuu on a date on Sunday/holiday after you have taught her computers/assist you with work to unlock Sundays off, requires casual clothes
Scene 5 - Love hotel sex / 1st rawdawg scene post love confession it just follows scene 4
Scene 6 - Hold out sex on a Sunday for kitchen scene with apron + schoolgirl uniform
Scene 7 - Have 4+ orgasms each on Saturday prior to a holiday Sunday
Scene 8 - Use chamomile tea to make Yuu fall asleep before you do toward the end of your actions and click her booty
Scene 9 - Yuu caught masturbating - After Ojisan showers yuu will masturbate unsure of requirements if it is satisfaction based / from holding out sex by # days
Scene 10 - Yuu caught masturbating 2nd time - exit shower and barge into room - unlocks oral in pile driver position
Scene 11 - Follows scene 10 penetration in pile driver position
Scene 12 - Go on holiday Sunday to love hotel / date with tiny bikini in inventory unlocks cowgirl and willingness for Yuu to wear the bikini at home

Only view-able in gallery
Scene 13 - Yuu rapes Ojisan in sleep - think withholding sex for unknown # and sleeping before Yuu or auto unlocks after scene 4 & 8 are unlocked - only viewable in gallery think this is because its from the perspective of Yuu while ojisan sleeping
Scene 14 - Epilogue - Only viewable in gallery - dream of Yuu being pregnant - reality of finding out Ojisan is getting a new job/new place to live for Yuu and their kid

Daily AP Gains/Losses: ~ daily +65 LP Gained through actions
  • Bath (-10+15) = +5LP
  • Yuu Tea = +20LP
  • Head pats = +5LP
  • Can do 2nd set of headpats +4lp without AP cost and stop before 5th headpat to prevent her getting angry for touching her too much
  • Morning talk to Yuu = +20LP with no AP cost
  • Night Talk;
  • Talk to Yuu: Talk (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Talk to Yuu: Praise Cooking (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Invite to bed missionary(-20AP -1 open legs) 3138
    • Her first orgasm =+10LP
    • First male orgasm = +10LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum inside = -3LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum outside = -5LP
Could you create a Video of this?

bado1218

Apr 20, 2022
What's up with the developer name-change? Was this not developed by Akari Blast?
Initially, [PARTHIA KYODAN] was asked by [Akari Blast] to develop the product.

It seems that there was an agreement that [PARTHIA KYODAN] would focus on development and [Akari Blast] would do sales promotion, etc., but there was a dispute with [Akari Blast] over the contents of the agreement.
In the end, [PARTHIA KYODAN] has the rights to sell the product, and this has been the case up to the present.

Please check the producer's website for details.

Reactions: awanama45

mineshafter123

Apr 1, 2024
I decided to write a guide after my play through - hopefully it makes more sense than page 1's guide as to me it made little sense and I got pretty frustrated after around 80 days thinking i wasn't gonna figure out how to beat the game I had to do research but their was no 1 guide that had all the information I wanted in one location. It took me 129 days to figure it out but I'm sure with this guide you should be able to do it faster.

Spoiler Alert:

First week survival guide:

To not have her leave you don't abuse Yuu monitor her mood; gentle/happy etc..
Day 1: buy Coffee, you can also buy pajamas if you want
Repeated night sequence: Bath, x5 headpats, Coffee, Talk: Chat with her about her life & talk = x5 actions
Clear all talking options ie ask about life priority 1, others include hair & cooking esp in AM requires no AP
On day 5: Select you believe her/top option concerning her life story
On day 8: Head to station(LP100)/ top option to find Yuu again => unlocks coop relationship
Unlock Scene 1/ first blowjob
Day 10 and on Tip: Try to purchase books/mags and condoms - get Yuu learning the PC ASAP to help you work so you can unlock Sundays off as its X total LPs/days from Yuu learning dialogue.

Sex Tips / Freq asked questions:
  • Yuu can only orgasm via clit stimulation in beginning until her vaginal sensitivity increases from use.
  • Her ergos zones are chest/clit/vaginal and they can be raised to max of 100
  • Use Ctrl to skip text and spacebar to speed up ecchi scenes
  • If you touch her too much tits/grab ass it will reduce her mood
  • when luu's mood is low you cannot receive oral
  • Vibrator use is by clicking on Yuu's skirt/ass infront of the PC while she is wearing your shirt or her sailor uniform
    From my testing;
    • Higher lust with condoms by +4 for $400
    • Higher satisfaction/love without condoms by +6/+1 for $3000
      • (*to me seems useless* and any rawdawg prior to 1st date / confession scene will kind of ruin it)
    • Forced sex via lotion (Yuu having 0 orgasms) / not having sex = -30 satisfaction
    • No difference cumming inside/outside besides the LP cost

Scenes
Scene 1 - Receive first blow job
Scene 2 - Get a lot of blow jobs unlocks deep throat / option for if good mood to clean you up with a deep throat if u stop sex prior to maximum orgasm amount
Scene 3 - Gym Clothes/bloomers - click on bag that appears on Fridays with 2 condoms in inventory unlocks doggy style - have her wear bloomers again in reverse cowgirl for more unlocks
Scene 4 - First kiss - Take Yuu on a date on Sunday/holiday after you have taught her computers/assist you with work to unlock Sundays off, requires casual clothes
Scene 5 - Love hotel sex / 1st rawdawg scene post love confession it just follows scene 4
Scene 6 - Hold out sex on a Sunday for kitchen scene with apron + schoolgirl uniform
Scene 7 - Have 4+ orgasms each on Saturday prior to a holiday Sunday
Scene 8 - Use chamomile tea to make Yuu fall asleep before you do toward the end of your actions and click her booty
Scene 9 - Yuu caught masturbating - After Ojisan showers yuu will masturbate unsure of requirements if it is satisfaction based / from holding out sex by # days
Scene 10 - Yuu caught masturbating 2nd time - exit shower and barge into room - unlocks oral in pile driver position
Scene 11 - Follows scene 10 penetration in pile driver position
Scene 12 - Go on holiday Sunday to love hotel / date with tiny bikini in inventory unlocks cowgirl and willingness for Yuu to wear the bikini at home

Only view-able in gallery
Scene 13 - Yuu rapes Ojisan in sleep - think withholding sex for unknown # and sleeping before Yuu or auto unlocks after scene 4 & 8 are unlocked - only viewable in gallery think this is because its from the perspective of Yuu while ojisan sleeping
Scene 14 - Epilogue - Only viewable in gallery - dream of Yuu being pregnant - reality of finding out Ojisan is getting a new job/new place to live for Yuu and their kid

Daily AP Gains/Losses: ~ daily +65 LP Gained through actions
  • Bath (-10+15) = +5LP
  • Yuu Tea = +20LP
  • Head pats = +5LP
  • Can do 2nd set of headpats +4lp without AP cost and stop before 5th headpat to prevent her getting angry for touching her too much
  • Morning talk to Yuu = +20LP with no AP cost
  • Night Talk;
  • Talk to Yuu: Talk (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Talk to Yuu: Praise Cooking (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Invite to bed missionary(-20AP -1 open legs) 3138
    • Her first orgasm =+10LP
    • First male orgasm = +10LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum inside = -3LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum outside = -5LP
What is the requirement for Scene 14??

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Initially, [PARTHIA KYODAN] was asked by [Akari Blast] to develop the product.

It seems that there was an agreement that [PARTHIA KYODAN] would focus on development and [Akari Blast] would do sales promotion, etc., but there was a dispute with [Akari Blast] over the contents of the agreement.
In the end, [PARTHIA KYODAN] has the rights to sell the product, and this has been the case up to the present.
I see. Thanks for the answer

ThaWulf

Feb 4, 2024
The download I got first didn't work, no exe in the folder, and for some reason had to unzip twice (unzipped and another zip file popped out). I think it was the Mega link but don't remember.
The Pixeldrain link works fine for me (antivirus scan fine, extract fine, plays fine). So just use that one.

Reactions: DaniOng

lovediaochan

Oct 28, 2023
The runaway girl and ME
Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy
ohh damn, I have been playing the runaway girl and me, its the best h game I've ever played I think. The way how to collect money from start, and how it progress, the art so cute and sexy and animation. It so satisfying when I get a lot of money from video, like playing gta 5 with a lot of money.
The standing doggy on bathroom is my favorite scene. The pregnant percentage make me curious day by day. And when spank ass it says 'whats a huge ass', its make me so hard.
thank you btw, hopefully can get other game like this :D

Reactions: awanama45

fransss

Jul 5, 2024
Man it's been 4 years and i cant get the 14 scene album.... Dammit I bought the book before I got all the positions, Im so f*cked up

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes