4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
I know the its not very well written considering the walkthrough is translated through Google, but every morning for three mornings you need to select Talk with the evening>Listen to the evening. After you've done it enough at night there should be a scene (Just talking) and you click "I believe," then during the last day you should get an extra option. During all this you have to have had Sex at least once.

If all else fails heres a save file. \AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage
I know i am super late but what does ,,talk with the evening means" i do not have such option

thevrede2

Feb 14, 2019
Can you miss the ponytail? I got it one night but I didn't have the energy to comment on it. Will it show up again or did I lose it for good this run? (edit - You can get it again. It took me like a month of in game time but she finally wore her ponytail agian)

Last edited:

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
how to unlock date event?, i'm on day 32 already bought a casual clothes, she's always sleep on sunday
You had sex with Yuu before the sunday free event?, because you can be locked in Sex Friends Status.

" The condition to miss Lover status (and Bloomer scene) is to don't have sex with Yuu before the sunday free event this will make you to not be able to unlock the Date scene to go to Lover status and not be able to unlock the Bloomer scene so you will miss two scenes + scene 14 and be locked in Virgin status that can go to Sex friends status locked. "

cyrillsnack

Dec 25, 2019
You had sex with Yuu before the sunday free event?, because you can be locked in Sex Friends Status.

" The condition to miss Lover status (and Bloomer scene) is to don't have sex with Yuu before the sunday free event this will make you to not be able to unlock the Date scene to go to Lover status and not be able to unlock the Bloomer scene so you will miss two scenes + scene 14 and be locked in Virgin status that can go to Sex friends status locked. "
only blowjob i'm doing with yuu

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes