4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

flint_bird

Dec 4, 2022
Slightly better translation with some additional from guide provided by RedPillBlues:

Simple Chart
  • Progress -1: Prologue
    • If you don't leave her or attack her asleep, you will proceed on your own. There is no problem if you want to skip this.
  • Progress 0: First week. ("Album" unlocked)
    • Go "Talk" and then choose "About Yuu" 3 times.
    • After the third, choose "Believe Her Story".
    • On the final day, select "Go to the Station (LP100)".
  • Progress 1: Endless rush
    • An event will occur when you return from the shop, so repeat this twice.
    • When she started using a PC, go buy "Difficult Technical Book". Later, "Simple Technical Book" will appear in the shop.
    • After obtaining the "Simple Technical Book", the "Yuu's Skill" will increase by 1 each day.
    • When you select "Do Work" while "Yuu's skill" is 4 or more, Yuu will help you with your work.
    • An event will occur during the daytime of the next day, and you will be able to rest on Sunday.
  • Progress 2: Favorable rating 80+
    • Buy "Casual Outfit" and "Invite on a Date (LP200)" on holidays (Scene 04-Scene 05)
    • *Note that this will not occur if she is a virgin.
  • Progress 3: Lover relationship
    • From now on, she won't reject you even without contraception.
    • The BGM in the room changes. Most of the elements are unlocked.
    • Unlock all positions except side position. Buy the "Latest Career Guide".
    • Epilogue (Scene 14) will unlocked when the date changes.
  • Progress 4: Favorable rating 120+
    • Reaction from "Room H" increases.

Hair styles
  1. Twintails: "Talk to Her" in the morning.
  2. Ponytail: When the degree of progress is 1 or more, when you take a bath, Yuu will be on ponytail on the 3rd turn, so "Talk to Her" at that time.

Positions
  1. Sleep back: When you are on the bed, select "From the back"
  2. Doggy Style: On friday night after Progress 1, if you have 2 or more condoms, check the gym bag in the lower right corner of the room (Scene 03).
  3. Splitter: Attack her asleep while in possession of an after-pill or after the first date (Scene 08).
  4. Piledriver: Make Yuu frustrated and open the door with the second option of the peeping event after taking a bath (Scene 09-Scene 11).
  5. Cowgirl: "Invite on a Date (LP200)" after obtaining the micro bikini (Scene 12).
  6. Reverse Cowgirl: After unlocking the "Cowgirl", use gym clothes, or check the gym clothes bag and ask her to go on top.
  7. Side Position: At Progress 4, all positions except side position are acquired.
Bonus Position
  • Sit on Knees: When wearing uniform skirt or the hem of her shirt, click on her while she sit.

How to make her sleep?
  • Drink coffee and act until the 9th turn, or drink chamomile and act after the 4th turn.

Level of satisfaction
  • A.k.a. Yuu's "Sexual Satisfaction". It goes up when climaxing after raising pleasure gauge (event included).
  • After the defloration, depending on the degree of lewdness, it will decrease when the date is changed. This is why it won't score 100.
  • A score of 50 or less is considered "Frustration".

H scene with difficult conditions
  • *Scenes 13 and 14 can only be viewed from the album scene recollection
  • Scene 06:
    • Weekdays
    • Progression level 3 or higher
    • SP3 or higher
    • No sex & fellatio the day before.
  • Scene 07:
    • Holidays
    • Number of climaxes 4 or more on the previous day.
  • Scene 13:
    • Weekdays
    • SP3 or higher
    • Yu is frustrated
    • Looking at scene 08 (with current data).
  • Scene 14:
    • See progress 3 in simple chart.
    • Those who hasn't unlocked it yet, check the following trophies:
      • Fellatio unlocked,
      • Deep Throating unlocked,
      • Sleep Back unlocked,
      • Doggy Style unlocked,
      • Splitter unlocked,
      • Piledriver unlocked,
      • Cowgirl unlocked,
      • Reverse Cowgirl unlocked.

Money
  • It increases about 700 to 3000 each day.
  • The amount is determined by progress, favorability, and Yuu's skill.

Mood
  • Basically, her mood goes up when you take a bath, pat her head, or drink coffee, and goes down when she's sexually harassed.
  • You can't ask for a blowjob when she's nervous and a little unhappy.
Good mood effects
  • Favorability and lewdness increases by 1.5 times.
  • "Get on top" is added to the position selection.
  • When doing Room H, a special mind battle occurs when ejaculating and climaxing (cleaning fellatio, semen overflow).

Number of ejaculations (SP)
  • It is recalculated based on LP each day, up to 4 per 200 LP.
  • Aphrodisiacs have the effect of doubling the number of ejaculations (only on that day).

Pleasure gauge and cum
  • The sensitive parts and actions differ depending on the number of hearts and the sensitivity of each part. (This is why the gauge doesn't rise even if you suddenly do her hard).
  • Insertion is possible at 2 hearts or more.
  • From Heart 4+ until climaxing, the pleasure gauge will not rise unless you abuse the "parts that can climax". Note that vaginal orgasm is impossible unless she is no longer a virgin or have sufficient vaginal sensitivity.
Sensitivity
  • Basically, the sensitivity of each body part related to the increase in pleasure increases.
  • The clitoris sensitivity is increased by the command "play crotch", and vaginal sensitivity is increased by touch operation on parts other than the clitoris.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2023
When doing Room H, a special mind battle occurs when ejaculating and climaxing (cleaning fellatio, semen overflow).
What's Room H?
Speaking of, I read somewhere (I think in this thread but I can't find it) that you get unique cutscenes if you fuck her without using the "harder" option and if you give her three orgasms before penetration. I got a bonus cutscene of that "semen overflow, cleaning fellatio" for never using the "harder" option but I've given her mutiple orgasms in a row and I'm not getting any bonus dialogue? Can anyone help?
For now though, thanks all for helping me get Scene 14. This game is great but it's so frustrating to figure some of these things out.

EDIT: Found the post:
When she give you her virginity make her cum three times before penetrate her this will make her to stay in permanent arousal state and give you a diferent dialogue line when you penetrate her, only go for the shallow and slowly option and she will tell you something nice after.
So yeah, I got the latter but not the "make her cum three times" one. Help please? This is driving me fucking insane.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
What's Room H?
Speaking of, I read somewhere (I think in this thread but I can't find it) that you get unique cutscenes if you fuck her without using the "harder" option and if you give her three orgasms before penetration. I got a bonus cutscene of that "semen overflow, cleaning fellatio" for never using the "harder" option but I've given her mutiple orgasms in a row and I'm not getting any bonus dialogue? Can anyone help?
For now though, thanks all for helping me get Scene 14. This game is great but it's so frustrating to figure some of these things out.

EDIT: Found the post:

So yeah, I got the latter but not the "make her cum three times" one. Help please? This is driving me fucking insane.
It's not about not using the harder option, extra/special dialogue/cutscene (semen overflow, cleaning fellatio) happens when you satisfy her without going overboard (cleaning fellatio), semen overflow is a pretty easy one to get, fill 'er up!
these can be locked out by going overboard/overwhelming her (giving her too many orgasms, her limit seems to be 3 which will give you the "it was wonderful" line which should trigger cleaning fellatio once she learns how to deepthroat, anymore will have her give the I can't line, implying she feels faint?)

I'm probably not explaining very well, it's been awhile since I last played.

Mar 10, 2023
(cleaning fellatio), semen overflow is a pretty easy one to get, fill 'er up!
I've seen these scenes twice, and both times after I "go to sleep for the night" after fucking her without using the "harder" option (I got the semen overflow then cleaning fellatio). I can try experimenting some more, but is there anything else I should keep in mind? And is there any bonus to giving her three orgasms in a row or was that another machine translated screw-up?

Mar 10, 2023
It's not about not using the harder option, extra/special dialogue/cutscene (semen overflow, cleaning fellatio) happens when you satisfy her without going overboard (cleaning fellatio), semen overflow is a pretty easy one to get, fill 'er up!
these can be locked out by going overboard/overwhelming her (giving her too many orgasms, her limit seems to be 3 which will give you the "it was wonderful" line which should trigger cleaning fellatio once she learns how to deepthroat, anymore will have her give the I can't line, implying she feels faint?)

I'm probably not explaining very well, it's been awhile since I last played.
Update, did some experimenting. The "go slow" option only gets unique dialogue when riding cowgirl/ reverse cowgirl but the "three orgasms" scene plays after any position, but BOTH only happen if she's "happy" before sex (so just headpat her until you get the first two cutscenes).

Am I missing anything?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes