4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Any similar games to this one?
there're some but most of them isn't as well translated. like The Runaway Girl, Happy Double Room. there's also Imouto Life!? which is similar but different art style. Charming Mate also highly suggestion but that game is Japanese only. you should looking else where for these simulator games due to most of them wasn't translate so it won't appear up here for recomendation.

achrohisa

Apr 13, 2023
So i'm making this game cheat mod. Here is the Assembly-CSharp.dll file for you to replace it inside /1room_Data/Managed directory.

These are mods that i have added into this game:
- Increase maximum AP and SP (Splash) to 10.
- Increase maximum shopping cart items to 100 (The UI may looks buggy).
- Start new game with maximum money (999999), AP (10) and SP (10).
- Buy without paying any money.
- Unlock all items in shop (including nonsalable items and trophies).

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How'd you get the gym uniform scene I'm on loop unend in friday and i dont see the clothes
click the gymbag when you have 2 condoms

*speedy speedrun mode go!*

quick dash from start of game, here's a pic :
Untitled.png

Literally the only requirements are : You've had sex with her at least once, any friday after first week, have 2 condoms. then just click the gymbag seen in the above pic.

Reactions: leastdevotee

mr.longdong6969

Mar 17, 2018
Downloaded this because I heard it was like the imouto life games and I like the sleep sex parts of those but reading the story made me feel bad for her and I didn't even wanna sleep sex her anymore

Reactions: Willlewislit

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
until now, no one in this thread says the condition to unlock scene 9. Even the one who made a guide in this thread says he doesn't know the conditions. if anyone can explain me how to unlock scene 9, I'll gladly appreciate it.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
until now, no one in this thread says the condition to unlock scene 9. Even the one who made a guide in this thread says he doesn't know the conditions. if anyone can explain me how to unlock scene 9, I'll gladly appreciate it.

literally DO NOTHING except talk and bath for a few days...
scene 9 (second Yui masturbation scene, I assume you have seen the first one) will play once Yui gets frustrated.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes