4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I am assuming that Yuu has already "started using a PC", because of the dialog discussing it with her some time ago, and since then the laptop is displayed on the table in the room that Yuu sits at every evening.
Ever since Yuu has "started using a PC", I have looked in the store every time I visit it, but have never seen either the "Difficult Technical Book" or the "Simple Technical Book" offered for sale.

I am currently at day 17. I have purchased all of the books offered in each of the stores except for "Adult Magazine" and "Expert".
So what have I missed?

Expert. (as in Difficult)

The guide above is just using not using terminology found in the game, Difficult Technical Book is Expert Programming Book.
and simple Technical book is actually Basic Programming Book.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023

Expert. (as in Difficult)

The guide above is just using not using terminology found in the game, Difficult Technical Book is Expert Programming Book.
and simple Technical book is actually Basic Programming Book.
Thank you. I had already discovered this on my own, but I appreciate your assistance.

I have more questions about the guide:

"Piledriver: make Yuu frustrated and open the door with the second option of the peeping event after taking a bath"
As I understand it, the Satisfaction level 50 or less constitutes "Frustrated", correct?
I tried selecting "Take a bath" a number of times, initially with "Satisfaction" at 40.
Now Satisfaction is 0 but still I don't see anything about a "peeping event". I tried both the menu selection "Take a bath" and responding to Yuu's suggestion to take a bath (take bath now or later). No result in any case.

" Buy "Casual Outfit" and "Invite on a Date (LP200)" on holidays "
I haven't seen anything in the game about holidays, unless that is referring to the rest on Sunday off thing that is triggered by "Do Work" while Yuu's skill is 4 or more. I haven't arrived at that point yet... is that how it works?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Thank you. I had already discovered this on my own, but I appreciate your assistance.

I have more questions about the guide:

"Piledriver: make Yuu frustrated and open the door with the second option of the peeping event after taking a bath"
As I understand it, the Satisfaction level 50 or less constitutes "Frustrated", correct?
I tried selecting "Take a bath" a number of times, initially with "Satisfaction" at 40.
Now Satisfaction is 0 but still I don't see anything about a "peeping event". I tried both the menu selection "Take a bath" and responding to Yuu's suggestion to take a bath (take bath now or later). No result in any case.

" Buy "Casual Outfit" and "Invite on a Date (LP200)" on holidays "
I haven't seen anything in the game about holidays, unless that is referring to the rest on Sunday off thing that is triggered by "Do Work" while Yuu's skill is 4 or more. I haven't arrived at that point yet... is that how it works?
some events are gated behind Invite on a date, and yes, sundays are "holidays" once you unlock the day off, which in turn unlocks the invite on a date.

yes, sub 50 is frustrated, but I believe the peeping event is gated behind going on a date (on the main menu, in album, it tells you how to unlock the scenes, scene 04 is the date scene if my memory is correct, and a lot of the scenes after that specify "after scene 04")

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
yes, sub 50 is frustrated, but I believe the peeping event is gated behind going on a date (on the main menu, in album, it tells you how to unlock the scenes, scene 04 is the date scene if my memory is correct, and a lot of the scenes after that specify "after scene 04")
This is not the first game I have experienced that requires either pure luck or lots of experimentation to hit upon a certain sequence of events, hidden clues, or some other strange requirement to proceed. I do not like that mechanic at all. This is one of those. Even the guide I found in this forum is not very enlightening to one such as myself that is not already intimately familiar with the game.
However, what with my OCD I find it hard to quit something once I start. Unfortunately, I don't always find an article, forum thread, or video to point me in the right direction and I am sometimes pushed to quit or go insane.
That said, I will keep trying as long as I have such as Shadesishere to hold my hand. So, up Yuu's skill, wait for Sunday off from work, and make the date! Then see where I can go from there.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
This is not the first game I have experienced that requires either pure luck or lots of experimentation to hit upon a certain sequence of events, hidden clues, or some other strange requirement to proceed. I do not like that mechanic at all. This is one of those. Even the guide I found in this forum is not very enlightening to one such as myself that is not already intimately familiar with the game.
However, what with my OCD I find it hard to quit something once I start. Unfortunately, I don't always find an article, forum thread, or video to point me in the right direction and I am sometimes pushed to quit or go insane.
That said, I will keep trying as long as I have such as Shadesishere to hold my hand. So, up Yuu's skill, wait for Sunday off from work, and make the date! Then see where I can go from there.
I thought I remember some dialog about having Sundays off (holiday), but when I wake up on Sunday morning, eat breakfast then go to work. What did I do wrong?
I am at day 37

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I thought I remember some dialog about having Sundays off (holiday), but when I wake up on Sunday morning, eat breakfast then go to work. What did I do wrong?
I am at day 37
did you buy both the expert and simple programming books?
after buying them, do work a couple of times, you should see dialogue indicating that Yui is learning/helping you, play as normal and you will get days off on Sundays, this allows you to go on dates with Yui once other conditions have been met (buying certain cloths)

Reactions: leastdevotee

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
did you buy both the expert and simple programming books?
after buying them, do work a couple of times, you should see dialogue indicating that Yui is learning/helping you, play as normal and you will get days off on Sundays, this allows you to go on dates with Yui once other conditions have been met (buying certain cloths)
Yeah, as I said, I thought I remember that happening, but still go to work on Sunday.
I'll continue for a while and see what happens.
Yes, I have both books, and I have purchased all of the available clothing.

EDIT:
I did the work at home thing again (I had done that already a few times), and this time it said Sundays off. I remember seeing that before, but now I am wondering if it was on a different playthrough that I aborted? Maybe...

Last edited:

Nicolazzz

Jun 2, 2022
right ok, sounds like you want the reverse cowgirl. make her wear gym cloths after the MB date.
also, Micro bikini (after date) : get her mood to "happy" (not calm), I recommend : pat her head 4 times (no 5th headpat!) on 4th talk to her, take a bath, drink coffee, check her mood, if happy select MB in the clothes section and enjoy.
and thats both the cowgirl postitions.
hall weeek?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes