4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
Does anyone know if the creator is working on another game? I can't seem to find any info, and seeing how well received this game is/was, it's surprising they don't seem to be working on something else.

Glassxat

May 7, 2021
Name of the game? look very similar is it release Dlsite? also related by level1
Seems to still be in development. Not sure of actual the name. When the page auto translates. it translates the name to Sumurugura; however, when I run it through GPT or directly through Google Translate it translates to:

"We are a game production circle. Currently in the production of a cohabitation simulation game called 'Futarigurashi'."

I think the GPT translation is correct as there are already works by the same/similar name:

Miiko32

Nov 12, 2023
Save folder is usually here:
C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage\Save_1room

V1.23 100% Save
- - -
How to save a full save folder on Android

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
1701753474964.png
Is this scrapped content? Never found this throughout my whole playthrough and if not, how do you get this scene?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 3144229
Is this scrapped content? Never found this throughout my whole playthrough and if not, how do you get this scene?
no, touch her around the skirt area 3 times while she is sat down at table.
(curious, not once while playing did I consider who her voice actor was... at least it's not of the usual really high-pitched ones, and more soft spoken for most part)

Reactions: leastdevotee

K00mer

Sep 15, 2020
Is it possible to trigger a date when she's still a virgin? I bought all available clothes and items, got >2000LP. I don't want to go on a date with a whore who spreads her legs just for living in my house. And why should I believe her Life story, how does she continue to go to an elite school without any financial savings, even if school tuition is supposably prepaid?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is it possible to trigger a date when she's still a virgin? I bought all available clothes and items, got >2000LP. I don't want to go on a date with a whore who spreads her legs just for living in my house. And why should I believe her Life story, how does she continue to go to an elite school without any financial savings, even if school tuition is supposably prepaid?
Maybe she got a scholarship? That sort of thing is fairly normal in a lot of countries if you are a really good student. Or maybe the school is free of tuition. Where I am from (Europe) all schools are. So Japan might be similar.

Reactions: leastdevotee
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes