4.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I feel really dumb, I never get the "Head for the Station" option on the last day?! I talk to her 3 times about herself and the "I want to talk more than once" doesn't pop up either. I talk to her about herself in the mornings, pat her head, talk, praise her cooking and bathe in the evening. What am I doing wrong? ;-;

Edit: On another note, can you recommend games like this one that are also found on F95? The only other game that I've played that is somewhat similar is Life with a Slave - Teaching Feeling .
Did you have sex with her at least once? Its required, apart from trusting her story (you get the option to trust her after the 3rd part of her story).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell do you tell what version the game is? I see no version in the window at all.

Chukah

May 9, 2019
I decided to write a guide after my play through - hopefully it makes more sense than page 1's guide as to me it made little sense and I got pretty frustrated after around 80 days thinking i wasn't gonna figure out how to beat the game I had to do research but their was no 1 guide that had all the information I wanted in one location. It took me 129 days to figure it out but I'm sure with this guide you should be able to do it faster.

Spoiler Alert:

First week survival guide:

To not have her leave you don't abuse Yuu monitor her mood; gentle/happy etc..
Day 1: buy Coffee, you can also buy pajamas if you want
Repeated night sequence: Bath, x5 headpats, Coffee, Talk: Chat with her about her life & talk = x5 actions
Clear all talking options ie ask about life priority 1, others include hair & cooking esp in AM requires no AP
On day 5: Select you believe her/top option concerning her life story
On day 8: Head to station(LP100)/ top option to find Yuu again => unlocks coop relationship
Unlock Scene 1/ first blowjob
Day 10 and on Tip: Try to purchase books/mags and condoms - get Yuu learning the PC ASAP to help you work so you can unlock Sundays off as its X total LPs/days from Yuu learning dialogue.

Sex Tips / Freq asked questions:
  • Yuu can only orgasm via clit stimulation in beginning until her vaginal sensitivity increases from use.
  • Her ergos zones are chest/clit/vaginal and they can be raised to max of 100
  • Use Ctrl to skip text and spacebar to speed up ecchi scenes
  • If you touch her too much tits/grab ass it will reduce her mood
  • when luu's mood is low you cannot receive oral
  • Vibrator use is by clicking on Yuu's skirt/ass infront of the PC while she is wearing your shirt or her sailor uniform
    From my testing;
    • Higher lust with condoms by +4 for $400
    • Higher satisfaction/love without condoms by +6/+1 for $3000
      • (*to me seems useless* and any rawdawg prior to 1st date / confession scene will kind of ruin it)
    • Forced sex via lotion (Yuu having 0 orgasms) / not having sex = -30 satisfaction
    • No difference cumming inside/outside besides the LP cost

Scenes
Scene 1 - Receive first blow job
Scene 2 - Get a lot of blow jobs unlocks deep throat / option for if good mood to clean you up with a deep throat if u stop sex prior to maximum orgasm amount
Scene 3 - Gym Clothes/bloomers - click on bag that appears on Fridays with 2 condoms in inventory unlocks doggy style - have her wear bloomers again in reverse cowgirl for more unlocks
Scene 4 - First kiss - Take Yuu on a date on Sunday/holiday after you have taught her computers/assist you with work to unlock Sundays off, requires casual clothes
Scene 5 - Love hotel sex / 1st rawdawg scene post love confession it just follows scene 4
Scene 6 - Hold out sex on a Sunday for kitchen scene with apron + schoolgirl uniform
Scene 7 - Have 4+ orgasms each on Saturday prior to a holiday Sunday
Scene 8 - Use chamomile tea to make Yuu fall asleep before you do toward the end of your actions and click her booty
Scene 9 - Yuu caught masturbating - After Ojisan showers yuu will masturbate unsure of requirements if it is satisfaction based / from holding out sex by # days
Scene 10 - Yuu caught masturbating 2nd time - exit shower and barge into room - unlocks oral in pile driver position
Scene 11 - Follows scene 10 penetration in pile driver position
Scene 12 - Go on holiday Sunday to love hotel / date with tiny bikini in inventory unlocks cowgirl and willingness for Yuu to wear the bikini at home

Only view-able in gallery
Scene 13 - Yuu rapes Ojisan in sleep - think withholding sex for unknown # and sleeping before Yuu or auto unlocks after scene 4 & 8 are unlocked - only viewable in gallery think this is because its from the perspective of Yuu while ojisan sleeping
Scene 14 - Epilogue - Only viewable in gallery - dream of Yuu being pregnant - reality of finding out Ojisan is getting a new job/new place to live for Yuu and their kid

Daily AP Gains/Losses: ~ daily +65 LP Gained through actions
  • Bath (-10+15) = +5LP
  • Yuu Tea = +20LP
  • Head pats = +5LP
  • Can do 2nd set of headpats +4lp without AP cost and stop before 5th headpat to prevent her getting angry for touching her too much
  • Morning talk to Yuu = +20LP with no AP cost
  • Night Talk;
  • Talk to Yuu: Talk (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Talk to Yuu: Praise Cooking (-10AP+20) = +10LP
  • Invite to bed missionary(-20AP -1 open legs) 3138
    • Her first orgasm =+10LP
    • First male orgasm = +10LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum inside = -3LP
    • Q Male orgasm: cum outside = -5LP

Bakurai

Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 146039

Overview:
You play as an over-worked man (called 'Uncle' in this translation) living alone in a small apartment. One day, on your way home from work, a school girl named Yuu approaches and insists you share your apartment with her for 1 week with no immediate explaination. In exchange, she will tend to all the cooking and housework (and sexual favors, of course). If you manage to keep her happy, she might hang around after your allotted time is up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(thanks to @jpsimon )

Updated: 16/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: 1.0.6
Language: English (machine translated)
Genre:

Installation:

Translation thread WIP - by @The Butler :

Extra information:

Change-Log (mostly translated with google, so not 100% accurate):

Guide:

I'll say it now. Before downloading the game, read the "Extra information" to know more about it. Just know that I won't reply to your complaint of any type. Forewarned is forearmed.

Download
: - -
V1.0.6 (jap only): - - -

View attachment 146040 View attachment 146041 View attachment 146042 View attachment 146043
i still can't unlock the 14th section, it shows as just ??? i have done everything even redone the game a 3rd time but no idea.
what is the 14th scene?

***justfound the uploaded full save used that to view it.
i like it :) now if you only could do that,i was already on day 90+ and nothing lol and so much money but no more events either

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can we get an update for the op cause apparently theres new versions translation updates and shit based on whats in this thread.

Reactions: Ferstrike
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes