4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Getting scene 7 was pretty confusing like I didn't know how many orgasms I must have in order for her to start the scene sequence. I didn't unlock it in my playthrough but I'm just gonna look at all the scenes and then go back and get all the scenes again. I know this thread don't have some tags (doesn't have to be included) like multiple endings (about 3-4 bad end (it's kind of pointless) and one true end)) and rape (just one, but not unlockable scene), but that's okay.
Edit: Well there is another rape scene technically where you buy those tea that make her sleep quicker and then have your way with her (only if you've had sex her and bought contraception after).

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Guide in the opening post, or a easier to read one here. The epilogue need you to done and got everything else.

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
I downloaded the game using MEGA server, when i launch it's not an ENG translation. What?

edit: nvm.. i'm an idiot, i didn't check the Options in Main Menu.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I have a question, Im wonder is there a bug or something else, that's only when it came to contact H, there's only one option to climax her is none other then rubbing, other wont did. is there anything wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From the (better) guide...

Yuu can only orgasm via clit stimulation in beginning until her vaginal sensitivity increases from use.

Reactions: Vincent654

Aryan95

Dec 15, 2018
what should I do to get first blowjob scene? it won't come out
edit: Nvm, i thought its an auto event

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 55 Votes