4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Requesting an Android English version, would like to see this game become portable!
There's no one around here that will port Unity games. There is a port linked back here, but it's a pretty old version from before the English translation. And there's no way the old translation patch will work.

Reactions: susyluny

jokuur

May 23, 2019
  • Scene 14: Refer to Progress Level 3 of Simple Chart
The condition to miss Lover status (and Bloomer scene) is to dont have sex with Yuu before the sunday free event this will make you to not be able to unlock the Date scene to go to Lover status and not be able to unlock the Bloomer scene so you will miss two scenes + scene 14 and be locked in Virgin status that can go to Sex friends status locked.

i dont get it... how to get scene 14?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
You need to have gotten and seen everything else to unlock it, check here to see if you missed any positions. Better general guide back here, it will spoil the epilogue though.
thank you my brudda i got every scene in album (exc 14) and every item purchased so this guide will be very helpful in case i missed something, wish it show in the game what to do but i know it would be linear then...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

kyordhel

Nov 16, 2019
I patched the game to run on Linux.

Works decently fine on my potato running XFCE4 on Bionic Beaver. If OP wants to take ownership, upload it somewhere else, and make it available on the main post, I'd much appreciate it. I'll probably delete it in a week or so.

Link: ``` ```

Reactions: martihnus

martihnus

Apr 23, 2019
I patched the game to run on Linux.

Works decently fine on my potato running XFCE4 on Bionic Beaver. If OP wants to take ownership, upload it somewhere else, and make it available on the main post, I'd much appreciate it. I'll probably delete it in a week or so.

Link: ```Mega```
Hi, when you hover over Yuu to touch her, cursor changes to hand and the default one disappears for any other interaction. Does it happens to you too? I am running Manjaro with KDE. Thanks for port, the resolution changer is way better than in Win version. :)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
My one problem with this game is the absolutely unrealistic premise of it. Like, I don't have this problem with fantasy in general. But this game with its modern setting and overall realism in every way is just close enough to reality for my suspension of disbelief to falter and it to trigger my bullshit sensor.

I mean, seriously. Nobody works 7 days a week. Nobody. Not only would nobody sane ever accept such a job but you couldn't even if you wanted to. I don't think there is a country on earth where that's legal. Except maybe North Korea or something.

And especially not in software engineering. I mean, I can almost see it happening to some uneducated laborer or something who does not have a choice. But we software engineers can always just find another job. And yet this guy seems to be working in a North Korean labor camp or something...

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes