4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is there a mod that fixes the need to fuck her consensually the first time with a condom?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Guys, sorry if this question has been asked before....I’m kinda even scared to ask, because this might be impossible to answer since it’s probably too complicated. I realize what a pain in the ass this question is, but I have to know.

but....um....there’s no harm is asking

how many rooms are there in this game? It’s really important.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Guys, sorry if this question has been asked before....I’m kinda even scared to ask, because this might be impossible to answer since it’s probably too complicated. I realize what a pain in the ass this question is, but I have to know.

but....um....there’s no harm is asking

how many rooms are there in this game? It’s really important.
In mc's apartment? 1room.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
In mc's apartment? 1room.
Ohhh dude whoa! I never would have guessed there are that many! That’s crazy! It’s amazing that you actually counted them too!

Again, sorry for my tedious question. Thanks for the very helpful answer!

MyFirstEroge

Jun 8, 2021
My first Visual Novel and Eroge which i stumbled upon by pure luck, and what kind of luck for that !
A great game that left a BIG impact on me, i oneshot it in one 7 hours sitting and enjoyed every bit of it.
Finished it in the 69th day

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
1room devs is here? Under linux I have a problem.
On the start game I have a system cursor. But when mouse cursor get focus a girl-action and sets as game-native(unity, idk) it's ok. But when mouse unfocus a girl, cursor is gone and it's unvisible.
I was trying set other prefs/settings, but it hasn't any effect. So now I trying don't have a mouse-focus on the girl, but I think that isn't sollution.
There are logs.
I trouble somewhere with there lines:
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader

• Angry
Reactions: snapson

Loliver

Mar 2, 2019
1room devs is here? Under linux I have a problem.
On the start game I have a system cursor. But when mouse cursor get focus a girl-action and sets as game-native(unity, idk) it's ok. But when mouse unfocus a girl, cursor is gone and it's unvisible.
I was trying set other prefs/settings, but it hasn't any effect. So now I trying don't have a mouse-focus on the girl, but I think that isn't sollution.
There are logs.
I trouble somewhere with there lines:
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
I don't undertand the problem you are having. Are you using Wine? I remember running this game on Linux by using Wine with no problem. I recommend you to try it if you haven't yet.

buff

May 29, 2017
I have everything unlocked but 14. I played a few days after the big trip to the inn/spa, but still nothing. Any idea how to get 14 to fire?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes