RPGM WIP [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic Translation of H-scenes.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
DLSite -
ULMF thread -

I know you're going to say this is already translated, but the whole thing is not translated. This request thread is for someone who is able to translate the H-scenes, since they are the only thing thing in this which is untranslated. I don't know if this is a valid rquest but I thought I'd ask just incase someone can help me out. As far as I'm aware after looking at the h-scene previews, there are 14 h-scenes.

Reactions: millenariandreg

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I figured I would look into this and see what could be done because it didn't seem like it would be alot of work. The thing is translating the H scenes is not easy. they are encrypted in a file format .mil. with a little research it seemed the original translator on ULMF Etory figured out a way to get past the encryption and that allowed them to translate the scenes. Sad thing to say is that unless you have knowledge of how ruby scripts work or have a friend who does translating these H scenes are going to be a challenge. That being also someone else has taken up this project and abandoned it I hate to be that guy but I do not think this is going to be doable. Now if someone would be so kind as to build a tool that allows someone to decrypt .mil files edit them and then encrypt them again to finish the translation I would be down for doing the translation for this but as things are I don't have the time to learn ruby and get good enough to crack these files.

Just throwing it out there though. If someone DOES know how to crack those scenario files and helps me figure it out or does it for me I will finish the translation.

Reactions: Rizo and flawper

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i have no skills but i wanna support you
In order for me to translate these I would need to find a way to pull the data from the scenario files (.mil) and convert them into plain text. After that it would be a matter of translating and not breaking anything that needs to stay untranslated like scripting tags, and after translating them from plain text making sure that the files don't need to be re encrypted (the re encryption I don't know if it would need to be done or not because programming is not a strong point for me). From my understanding .mil is coded in RUBY. So if you know programming if you want to help I would say if you can figure out a tool or a way to convert .mil into plain text so I can read and edit the scenes that would be the first step. Right now I cna't even get into the files to see what is inside.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
I hope someone who can help will come along. I really want to play this game fully.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
In order for me to translate these I would need to find a way to pull the data from the scenario files (.mil) and convert them into plain text. After that it would be a matter of translating and not breaking anything that needs to stay untranslated like scripting tags, and after translating them from plain text making sure that the files don't need to be re encrypted (the re encryption I don't know if it would need to be done or not because programming is not a strong point for me). From my understanding .mil is coded in RUBY. So if you know programming if you want to help I would say if you can figure out a tool or a way to convert .mil into plain text so I can read and edit the scenes that would be the first step. Right now I cna't even get into the files to see what is inside.
If you are still interested in this, here are the decrypted scenario files.
I kept their extension as mil, but they are normal txt files.
After tranlsating them they must be recompressed with zlib for the plugin to work correctly.
The plugin/code that handles them is the one named "[Miriel] テキスト" from the line 64 to the line 76. (search for crc32 to find it faster)

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Silentce sorry for the tag, but it seems someone was able to extract the scenario files!
I'm not sure what else it needed, since when it comes to these types of things I'm clueless. But hopefully it's just a simple case of translating the text files then recompressing them.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce sorry for the tag, but it seems someone was able to extract the scenario files!
I'm not sure what else it needed, since when it comes to these types of things I'm clueless. But hopefully it's just a simple case of translating the text files then recompressing them.
I saw it, I'll take a look at it again when I've got more free time.

Reactions: Testong

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I saw it, I'll take a look at it again when I've got more free time.
That's much appreciated. Better at some point in the future rather than never, since currently no one else is looking into it.
Thanks again for the work you put into troubleshootin all the rpgm games uploaded. You're the real mvp.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Silentce I'm sorry if I disturb you but just want to check if there's any update about this. Are you still working on this? Again sorry for this and really thank you for working on this!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't remember this title and if I looked at it. I might of and forgot to say something. It was months ago. Right now I have 0 time to do anything so unfortunately my answer is no, I am not working on this anymore / ever have and I don't know if I will. Like I said when I have free time i will take a look at it. I have no free time and probably won't for quite some time so this is a task for later.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
I don't remember this title and if I looked at it. I might of and forgot to say something. It was months ago. Right now I have 0 time to do anything so unfortunately my answer is no, I am not working on this anymore / ever have and I don't know if I will. Like I said when I have free time i will take a look at it. I have no free time and probably won't for quite some time so this is a task for later.
Aaaah okay very sorry for disturbing you then and thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I guess I'll wait a bit more or perhaps someone with more time can try to translate it too since the encryption issue is now solved.

Anyway, sorry and thank you again.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It is not trouble at all. It wasn't disturbing me or anything. I just haven't had much time for myself and the little time I have usually has gone to smaller projects or my personal translations I have. I am trying to work out a schedule to get through my 2 translations (finally.....) but after I get shit done if this isn't done maybe ill do it if it is quick. Either that or I can ask a few people I know if they want to do it instead.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It is not trouble at all. It wasn't disturbing me or anything. I just haven't had much time for myself and the little time I have usually has gone to smaller projects or my personal translations I have. I am trying to work out a schedule to get through my 2 translations (finally.....) but after I get shit done if this isn't done maybe ill do it if it is quick. Either that or I can ask a few people I know if they want to do it instead.
Just a little bit of a thread bump, I never realised how long ago I posted this. I was wondering if you ever got around to looking at it or got in touch with people you know who has the ability to translate things.
Had this thing in my basket on DLsite for so long now, only reason I've not bought it is it's kinda pointless for me personally to buy an H-RPG when you can't enjoy and of the H content. xD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just a little bit of a thread bump, I never realised how long ago I posted this. I was wondering if you ever got around to looking at it or got in touch with people you know who has the ability to translate things.
Had this thing in my basket on DLsite for so long now, only reason I've not bought it is it's kinda pointless for me personally to buy an H-RPG when you can't enjoy and of the H content. xD
I looked at it months ago but all I could remember at the time was it was a lot of work lol. I need to take a look back at it and refresh my memory on what the issue was. I remember there being a problem but wasn't sure what. I think it was how the H-scenes were packed in the game.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I looked at it months ago but all I could remember at the time was it was a lot of work lol. I need to take a look back at it and refresh my memory on what the issue was. I remember there being a problem but wasn't sure what. I think it was how the H-scenes were packed in the game.
Yea as far as I rememberr it was tricky to get access to the h-scene data. But I think someone managed to figure it out, now sure how much work is needed to get them though.