RPGM WIP [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic Translation of H-scenes.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Dunno what you mean about there being a partial translation... Your DLsite link just links to the full Japanese version.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Dunno what you mean about there being a partial translation... Your DLsite link just links to the full Japanese version.
Did you go to the ULMF link directly below it? There is the partial with everything except the h-scenes translated.

QJoy

Mar 5, 2018
Can someone help me how to collect Magic Silver Mythril without be gangbanged by Orc,pls, I want to keep her virgin until the end.

ZenFaker

Sep 25, 2019
DLSite -
ULMF thread -

I know you're going to say this is already translated, but the whole thing is not translated. This request thread is for someone who is able to translate the H-scenes, since they are the only thing thing in this which is untranslated. I don't know if this is a valid rquest but I thought I'd ask just incase someone can help me out. As far as I'm aware after looking at the h-scene previews, there are 14 h-scenes.
ulmf link dead

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Can someone link me to the translated game? I was unable to find it here or at the ULMF. I used to frequent there before and randomly do translations of various games, most notably Ariadne. Would highly appreciate it!

Roncake

Jan 15, 2023
Can someone help me how to collect Magic Silver Mythril without be gangbanged by Orc,pls, I want to keep her virgin until the end.
You just need the three pendant's, the ice, fire and wind, then you pick up them all and go to with the armour forge orc, and create the the rainbow pendant, then show that to the smtih-orc and he gives you the mithrill
By the way, how do you get the orcs rape end?, I've never got it /:

Roncake

Jan 15, 2023
Can someone link me to the translated game? I was unable to find it here or at the ULMF. I used to frequent there before and randomly do translations of various games, most notably Ariadne. Would highly appreciate it!
You can download from the page Kimochi, but that's an corupted version, you can't see the lewd endings