4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I can't get the english translation to work. I downloaded the latest release and extracted it into the game folder but when I run the game it just stays on a black screen

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
my game keeps crashing before I can even get through the prologue. It always crashes at the part with the bath as soon as you click either option.

EDIT: For the option where you choose to take the bath first it doesn't crash until she dries your hair for you, but when you let her go first it crashes right away.

EDIT 2: I just needed to delete the files and re-extract them, it works now

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Lol NVM, I figured it out.
Let me know if you solve why satisfaction gets stuck in the 80s later
(editing in some clarification, it never goes above 83 or 86 after a certain point, almost like it caps out, except for events, after which it will drop again. bloody annoying late game to see this one number surrounded by 100s)
I want 100 in that stat everyday dammit

Last edited:

slepshep

Sep 11, 2021
I need shelp, I'm going to play on mac and the updater always shows error and when I'm playing the game whenever i use the shop, the entire game crashes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm going to play on mac and the updater always shows error...
Not having a Mac I couldn't test it before posting it here, but someone has said it worked. I don't think your missing much if you don't patch the game from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 though, especial on Mac...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you didn't see them linked in the opening post there's badly translated instruction here on updating.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone knows weres are the save files other than here: C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\Utage\Save_1room
Because I don't have any of those folders and could not find them in any other place.

Apr 30, 2021
How do you get the posture when she’s sitting and you’re fingering her? Also why does satisfaction goes down so quickly but goes up so slow?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How do you get the posture when she’s sitting and you’re fingering her? Also why does satisfaction goes down so quickly but goes up so slow?
1)click her skirt while she is sitting at the table (school uniform)
2)satisfaction... is a bit wonky... or realisitic. either way, once you get to a certain point, satisfaction seems to cap somewhere in the 80s, except certain events which will temporary raise it to 100

Apr 30, 2021
1)click her skirt while she is sitting at the table (school uniform)
2)satisfaction... is a bit wonky... or realisitic. either way, once you get to a certain point, satisfaction seems to cap somewhere in the 80s, except certain events which will temporary raise it to 100
And how do I get the normal cowgirl position? The one with the you get for fucking her with the naugty underwear?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes