4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I see, but what are these images then?
They're censored? You can see the mosaic in the one preview very clearly. Those are from the game in the opening post though, so if that's what your looking for it's here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
has this game received any updates recently?
No you can (usually) check the for when the last update happened. There was a blog post previewing some new stuff for 1.3, but that was posted a the end of 2019. There's just been two small updates to 1.2 since then.

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
I cant seem to find where the saves are stored for this game. Im trying to use the full save to view scene 14 yet after I looked through every folder I cant find any where that stores the saves. Someone pls help

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How the hell do you raise sensitivity? No matter how many times I've penetrated or clicked on her nipples during sex, it stays at 31 and the clit sensitivity is the only one that raises.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I can't get her vag or breast sensitivity over 31... it is like Day 30 and I've advanced through the date and sex without protection, but she still can't cum ecept through fingering. I tried loading a save from just before she hit that threshold on like Day 10 and tried from there, but she plateau'd at 31 sensitivity again. Help me out here.
My issue is the same as this guy. Is this a bug, how the fuck to I get the sensitivty for vaginal and breasts to go up past 31?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
My issue is the same as this guy. Is this a bug, how the fuck to I get the sensitivty for vaginal and breasts to go up past 31?
I've played this game few good times and I didn't even notice this is a thing. Probably hard-cap so it was intended by author and it's a thing it doesn't really matter in long run.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

vusun123

Sep 13, 2017
So how do you trigger the option for blowjob cleanup (not the actual scene unlock, already did that)? It said depending on the mood and pull out before max orgarsm bar reached, but so far I haven't done it correctly. Is the mood "Calm" in the official translation the same as "good" in the guide?

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes