4.50 star(s) 55 Votes

kyordhel

Nov 16, 2019
Hi, when you hover over Yuu to touch her, cursor changes to hand and the default one disappears for any other interaction. Does it happens to you too? I am running Manjaro with KDE. Thanks for port, the resolution changer is way better than in Win version. :)
Happens the same in XFCE and most likely ill happen on any Linux distro regardless of the desktop environment or graphics daemon. Very annoying but doesn't stop you from playing the game in windowed mode.

Can it be fixed? I don't think so. This is either a Unity-related bug or the dev made some mistakes while coding (the console spits a lot of Null pointers that are not properly handled). If it's a bug, is probably fixed already but the dev is using a 2 years-old Unity deployment and without the source nobody can recompile. If is lazy programming... well,
DirectX resets the cursor by default in windows while OpenGL does what is told and makes no decision, and you'd need the source code to patch that issue.

I did my best porting it. Can't do more.

Reactions: martihnus

Walfur

Apr 16, 2018
FGALROD12121234 i felt that

for me its one of the best game in this genre, so bad that its not updated with new stories, holidays, love that this game is wholesome and not so forcing h-scenes

I have the impression that the new Higehiro anime is very similar

i need new game like this

Parmolax

Jun 19, 2020
Well, according to the creator's blog, version 1.3 of the game is still in the works I think.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well, according to the creator's blog, version 1.3 of the game is still in the works I think.

He talked about the update date (and issues with his workplace)
via Google translate :

I'm in trouble because there has been a strange noise in the workplace since the end of the year. At the point where I tightened my feelings that the settlement of accounts was over and I would concentrate on the production, even the sound like a sutra was added. I have contacted the rental company several times, but there is no sign that they are investigating. I want to move quickly (recent report)

Aside from that, I will tell you that the information that can be announced is finally gathered.

"1 room -Runaway girl-" Chinese (simplified) support

It took me a long time to decide which translator to ask, but I finally reached the stage where I could expect a schedule. This will be updated in early May.

....so hopefully more news later this month?

Parmolax

Jun 19, 2020
I think that was for 1.2.3 since the post you are referring to was in 3/36/20 and 1.2.3 was released on 5/9/20. Still though, looks like it still might be worked on since this game was mentioned again on 12/25/20.

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes