Others Partial 自宅警備員2 (Homeguard 2) + DLC [Beelzebub] [RJ22845]

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Main Menu Reference.png

Overview
In this game you play as a guy "guarding" a "home" filled with women.
Your job is to put surveillance equipment (sound recorders, cameras, video recorders, etc.) around the house at the appropriate time where the girls would be there (they have a schedule) and use the results to your advantages.
Post Date: 2021-10-30
Translation Date: 2019-08-11
Developer: - -
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.19.11.19 + ALL DLC
Language: English/Japanese

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation Install and What's Translated:

Common Error:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Others

Big thanks to and ngtrungkhanh at ULMF and blazeline for simple overview

This thread will act as an archive for this translation, the original google drive with all of Yugi's partials is gone and all downloads from ULMF have expired. I believe this is the last place where you can get the partial in its entirety. I will not be uploading the whole game to the thread, just the translated partial. Beezlebub is a great developer so if you'd like to support them go buy their games!

1.png

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... what's wrong with the protaganist's face?
I get that it's Ugly Bastard, but his face isn't even the same colour as the rest of him.
What the hell? Is he wearing some kind of mask?

Aris5467

Jun 16, 2017
I ran into an issue trying to repackage the patch with krkrextract using GRAbro and running it as admin worked for me tho

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
So this is an ui patch? Getting my hopes up over fuck all again, thanks -.-
On that note how are the chances of this getting worked on and integrated into a full translation patch of the whole game?

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
anyone know how to repack the data file whit the new files to xp3?, using GARbro give me error to execute the exe game.
(sorry for my high school English)

_Keima_

Oct 21, 2018
I really need someone to do the unpack and replace "REPACKAGE INTO ORIGINAL PATCH.XP3" files into data.xp3 file for me because i don't know how to use kirikiri tools

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
I really need someone to do the unpack and replace "REPACKAGE INTO ORIGINAL PATCH.XP3" files into data.xp3 file for me because i don't know how to use kirikiri tools
I'm trying to do this procedure too except I am getting this error

Ray

Aug 9, 2016
anyone know how to repack the data file whit the new files to xp3?, using GARbro give me error to execute the exe game.
(sorry for my high school English)
i patched it pressing the option retain directory structure in grabro while repacking the file

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Don't suppose someone has a non torrent version of this with all the dlc? Dont need the translation but like mega, workupload pixeldrain etc.

Reactions: los123