Others Partial 自宅警備員2 (Homeguard 2) + DLC [Beelzebub] [RJ22845]

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
If you downloaded the last version from nyaa, it contains all the DLC, it's a package, you no longer have patch2, path3 etc... It's just all in data. That's why you want to rename patch6 from the download to just patch.
OH ok thanks ! anyway i think i did it.
I did like this, downloaded patch6, using GarBro, i extracted the files of data.xp3 , then i extracted the fiels from patch6, after i rewrote the files of patch 6 inside the data folder that i extracted then i repcked the data folder into another data.xp3 and with that i rewrote the one that i had inside the main folder, the i cancelled the data folder and the patch6.xp3 file.
I tried to run the game and he menu is translated so i think it worked

EDIT ; hmm i don't know why in the main menu the last verson is 1.19.11.19 but in the non patched game it says 1.23.3.3 the fuck ? what did i do wrong ?
EDIT 2: ok i read with more attention the ulmf forum, seems that the patch isn't for last version so it should be ok the swap between versions

Last edited:
Reactions: Furby

Furby

Feb 25, 2018
OH ok thanks ! anyway i think i did it.
I did like this, downloaded patch6, using GarBro, i extracted the files of data.xp3 , then i extracted the fiels from patch6, after i rewrote the files of patch 6 inside the data folder that i extracted then i repcked the data folder into another data.xp3 and with that i rewrote the one that i had inside the main folder, the i cancelled the data folder and the patch6.xp3 file.
I tried to run the game and he menu is translated so i think it worked

EDIT ; hmm i don't know why in the main menu the last verson is 1.19.11.19 but in the non patched game it says 1.23.3.3 the fuck ? what did i do wrong ?
EDIT 2: ok i read with more attention the ulmf forum, seems that the patch isn't for last version so it should be ok the swap between versions
After playing the game I had multiple surefire crashes notably when finishing a run. Each time I had to remove patch.xp3 from the folder, pass the sequence, then put it back. Does it happen with your method?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
After playing the game I had multiple surefire crashes notably when finishing a run. Each time I had to remove patch.xp3 from the folder, pass the sequence, then put it back. Does it happen with your method?
hmm sorry i can't say bc i hadn't time to play the game, i just patched it but i'll make you sure to let you know as soon as finish a run if the method i used it works better, you could try by yourself.
Search a post of a guy in 2 page that explain how to use Garbro

Edit : Furby another thing, do you have some advices about the game ? like about cameras , money how to approach it etc.
does the game ends when days count reach zero ? i just played like 10 min
Furby

Last edited:

garbil

Aug 6, 2017
FYI to anyone cheat engine can give infinite money and freeze the clock just scan for the minute and the hour variable and you can click the X box to freeze that value, you can use it to go forward and backward thru the day with progress saved.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
When ever I play a new game I can't record undressing scenes that was recorded in previous run. Does it annoy only me or is it a serious flaw of this game?

Furby

Feb 25, 2018
hmm sorry i can't say bc i hadn't time to play the game, i just patched it but i'll make you sure to let you know as soon as finish a run if the method i used it works better, you could try by yourself.
Search a post of a guy in 2 page that explain how to use Garbro

Edit : Furby another thing, do you have some advices about the game ? like about cameras , money how to approach it etc.
does the game ends when days count reach zero ? i just played like 10 min
Furby
The game ends when the days count reach zero but you have to consider it like a rogue-lite where you keep your money, items and a part of your "corruption" progression for each girl. At first I advise you to just run the game, collect the basic scenes with the 2 different types of cameras (remember that camera with sounds are very short lived, try to time well when you're placing them) for the 4 main girls, accumulate items and money (by inspecting rooms). Since it's a rogue-lite you have pretty much infinite money as long as you have the patience.

Then I highly advise to look up a guide because unlocking some of the CGs and endings can get pretty complicated. The gist of it is that you'll have to find where to use items or visit specific part of the mansion at very specific timing (like between 19 and 20 in the kitchen to use aphrodisiac, and that's not available every day).

Reactions: _Nero_ and kiava

SecretIX

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, does anyone know how to get more money than just researching rooms, because I am trying to get the cameras but they are exorbitant prices. From already thank you very much.

Bildongosaur

Sep 21, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to get more money than just researching rooms, because I am trying to get the cameras but they are exorbitant prices. From already thank you very much.
Just use the second option in the Bedroom, And just choose the max time over and over. The money gain is exponential so just keep doing that until the week resets and you'll have about 200K

SecretIX

Apr 28, 2019
Muchas gracias, ahora puedo farmear dinero xD
Quiero ganar este juego, así que obtuve todos los horarios en japonés y lo estoy traduciendo al inglés para saber todos los horarios. Cuando esté, ¿quieres que lo suba aquí?

Bildongosaur

Sep 21, 2022
Muchas gracias, ahora puedo farmear dinero xD
Quiero ganar este juego, así que obtuve todos los horarios en japonés y lo estoy traduciendo al inglés para saber todos los horarios. Cuando esté, ¿quieres que lo suba aquí?
Yeah that would be great. I just use them in JP rn, and try to match the symbols to the Map screen.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys everytime i finish the game when the asks me if i want to export money etc to new game it appear a message like an error and i can't do anything apart close the game and obviosly if i go for a new game i don't have the money or items that i had before, can someone help me resolve ?

BlueBoy

Mar 20, 2017
guys everytime i finish the game when the asks me if i want to export money etc to new game it appear a message like an error and i can't do anything apart close the game and obviosly if i go for a new game i don't have the money or items that i had before, can someone help me resolve ?
The issue is your save has english in it.

The syntax in this case being it's only looking for japaense characters.

I was having the same issue, but I still had the original zip. I opened a second copy, move the save data. Then I completed the game in the japanese version, and selected to start new game with my data and then saved the new game.

You then need to move it back to the english folder's save data, where it will work just fine.

I know it's a fucking headache but that's how I got it to work.

Also this is an old translation.

You can get a newer one from ULMF that doesn't have the shopping bug, and some other issues.

Last edited:

BlueBoy

Mar 20, 2017
The issue is your save has english in it.

The syntax in this case being it's only looking for japaense characters.

I was having the same issue, but I still had the original zip. I opened a second copy, move the save data. Then I completed the game in the japanese version, and selected to start new game with my data and then saved the new game.

You then need to move it back to the english folder's save data, where it will work just fine.

I know it's a fucking headache but that's how I got it to work.

Also this is an old translation.

You can get a newer one from ULMF that doesn't have the shopping bug, and some other issues.

I actually found a much simpler way. just remove the english patch, it will auto convert back to japanese, and you can save the new game +.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I actually found a much simpler way. just remove the english patch, it will auto convert back to japanese, and you can save the new game +.
ooh thank man i'll try anf let you know.
ah another thing, do you have last version of the game or you know where i can find it ? i read on ulmf that translation now should be compatible even with last update
EDIT : i did like you said, it worked but after i finished the second run it happened again, do i to do everytime ? it's a bit annoying

Last edited:

BlueBoy

Mar 20, 2017
ooh thank man i'll try anf let you know.
ah another thing, do you have last version of the game or you know where i can find it ? i read on ulmf that translation now should be compatible even with last update
EDIT : i did like you said, it worked but after i finished the second run it happened again, do i to do everytime ? it's a bit annoying
Yeah unfortunately everytime. Unless someone fixes it.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys it happens only to me a bug that occur if i plat the same scene twice in a row in same night ?
Basically if i play a scene ex: handjob aand then i play it again right after first one game freeze and ' can't do anything