Ren'Py - 2040 [v0.3.1] [stuffnstuff0]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ShadowEri

Good start, but a bit bloated, large file kinda deceptive for how relatively little content there is, but it is a 0.3 so its fine, the models are fantastic, some of the best I've seen, but there should be more camera angles, some noises would be appreciated, and music. Also, I would personally lower the level of hate you get from putting a girl in the cells, same as the lowering of the obedience from the spa. Pretty good despite those flaws, this has a lot of potential.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

Virgin Concubine... I was ready to roll my eyes so far back into my head that I'd need a spoon to see again.

But it seems it isn't the Disney-style gritty dark fantasy. There seem to be actually other people than the MC having sex? Let's wait and see. There is not much content, the jury is still out on that one.

It's a standard male power fantasy so far with very little build up. Could be ok if it adds a bit of depth to the characters. So far, there isn't much.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

boobs_lover_69

Not a bad start! Very short so far, and a lot of promised features that aren't implemented yet, but it has a lot of potential. It's not the best game on this site by any means, but if you're into maledom stuff, you might as well give it a try. I enjoyed it a lot.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Mock1ngb1rd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.