EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
welcometobanner3.jpg

Overview:
The year is 2040. The world has been ravaged by climate change and war. The 'Old World' as it has come to be known has been destroyed. Most of the world's land mass is uninhabitable. The 'New World' lives on in many isolated pockets scattered throughout the planet's oceans onboard floating megastructures known as 'Arcologies'. Each adopting their own different, radical ways of life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-05
Release Date: 2023-12-07
Developer: stuffnstuff0 - - - Development Thread
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

prologuestill8.jpg penthouseoffice.jpg prologuestill42.jpg penthousebedroomdinarahzoom.jpg citytravelscene.jpg brothelscreenediintro.jpg brothelscene.jpg brothelintroscene6.jpg clubpurchase29still.jpg Screenshot_20230919_112822.png Screenshot_20230919_121512.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I take it that the engine is Ren'Py? Quite a few posts mistakenly using the "REQ" header recently

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hmm, not sure if the MC is just a dickhead by default, I hope not cause I don't like asshole MC's. I'll have to wait and see I guess, but if it's the case and he is always putting guns into girls mouths or abusing them, then I'll have to pass.

Interesting premise, I wish you good luck regardless. :giggle:

*edit* If I do end up trying it, might not be until the 0.2 update anyways, I almost never get around to playing a first release, but who knows. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: paintcabinet

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
from pictures mc girls are prostitutes to make money for him...i am not sure if u r just not trolling :D
They are completely separate, I promise. Please try the game and give your educated opinion. :)

Hmm, not sure if the MC is just a dickhead by default, I hope not cause I don't like asshole MC's. I'll have to wait and see I guess, but if it's the case and he is always putting guns into girls mouths or abusing them, then I'll have to pass.

Interesting premise, I wish you good luck regardless. :giggle:

please try the game and give an opinion. :)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif
Dev are the kinks/fetishes avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

And finally, is the sandbox the "friendly" one (with indications and tips of where to go) or is it the type that we have to guess what to do and with grindfest? :KEK:

Good luck.

Reactions: testoviron88
Dec 9, 2019
Unofficial review Ver0.1

You ever played Free Cities? This is Free Cities, ren'py edition. It's not subtle about it either. Not that it's a bad thing! But if you played Free Cities, you know the basic plot.

Content is a little shallow at the moment, but it's got a good framework. Models look good for the most part, and animation is decent. I'm not a fan of our (MC's) POV moving when having sex though, but that's mainly because I get motion sick really bloody easy. So make of that what you will.
There is limited ability to improve your skills, and improve the skills of your girls. There's also evidence that the Dev wants to put in place some customization with outfits and more, which was the big draw for Free Cities. Tattoos, Piercings, Cybertails, you name it. Maybe we'll see it here, maybe we won't. Time will tell.

Now, for what people actually want to know. There are two different girls you 'recruit'. One very cute brunette with freckles (love freckles), and a busty blond. You can have sex in a few positions, but nothing extreme yet. As days go by you get access to an Armoury for a shooting mini game, and the Brothel for a management mini game that you can delegate if you're too busy doing your secretary instead of doing the paperwork. All the current tags are in the game, but it's fairly easy to skip them if it's not your thing. Don't like voyurism? Don't go peeking on the girls at the Brothel! Also, there is a clear divide between 'your' girls and not. The only exception is the brothel madam, who you can allow to entertain clients if you want. Turn it off in the brothel setting if you don't want it.

Suggestions:
-Add variety to dialogue and interactions during inspections. The importance of inspections was pushed on us, so make it interesting to do each time. Also, is there a negative/positive to denying our girls and making them horny? Could be something to implement.
-Add in a tips/events tracker! Especially with early releases, it's hard to know if we've 'seen' everything. I thought the game was done with until I got a scene telling me the brothel was now open! So maybe the AI could tell us "oh, wait a few days and I'll have an update for you" type of hint. Or something similar.
-Add popups when mousing over intractable objects in the room. OR, make buttons appear when entering the room. Having to click on that little computer every time is annoying.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Dev are the kinks/fetishes avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

And finally, is the sandbox the "friendly" one (with indications and tips of where to go) or is it the type that we have to guess what to do and with grindfest? :KEK:

Good luck.
Most things are avoidable, just don't go to those parts of the game. Nothing in the story scenes has a skip option but I'm not sure how to implement something like this because everyone's kink/fetish limits are different but I personally don't think there is anything the player is 'forced' to see would be considered necessary to skip.

There are no indicators yet, but it's probably something I should add sooner than later. No grindfest but money will be a factor but you mostly gather it passively while doing interesting things.

Unofficial review Ver0.1

You ever played Free Cities? This is Free Cities, ren'py edition. It's not subtle about it either. Not that it's a bad thing! But if you played Free Cities, you know the basic plot.

Content is a little shallow at the moment, but it's got a good framework. Models look good for the most part, and animation is decent. I'm not a fan of our (MC's) POV moving when having sex though, but that's mainly because I get motion sick really bloody easy. So make of that what you will.
There is limited ability to improve your skills, and improve the skills of your girls. There's also evidence that the Dev wants to put in place some customization with outfits and more, which was the big draw for Free Cities. Tattoos, Piercings, Cybertails, you name it. Maybe we'll see it here, maybe we won't. Time will tell.

Now, for what people actually want to know. There are two different girls you 'recruit'. One very cute brunette with freckles (love freckles), and a busty blond. You can have sex in a few positions, but nothing extreme yet. As days go by you get access to an Armoury for a shooting mini game, and the Brothel for a management mini game that you can delegate if you're too busy doing your secretary instead of doing the paperwork. All the current tags are in the game, but it's fairly easy to skip them if it's not your thing. Don't like voyurism? Don't go peeking on the girls at the Brothel! Also, there is a clear divide between 'your' girls and not. The only exception is the brothel madam, who you can allow to entertain clients if you want. Turn it off in the brothel setting if you don't want it.

Suggestions:
-Add variety to dialogue and interactions during inspections. The importance of inspections was pushed on us, so make it interesting to do each time. Also, is there a negative/positive to denying our girls and making them horny? Could be something to implement.
-Add in a tips/events tracker! Especially with early releases, it's hard to know if we've 'seen' everything. I thought the game was done with until I got a scene telling me the brothel was now open! So maybe the AI could tell us "oh, wait a few days and I'll have an update for you" type of hint. Or something similar.
-Add popups when mousing over intractable objects in the room. OR, make buttons appear when entering the room. Having to click on that little computer every time is annoying.
Thanks for the very fair and reasonable review/suggestions.(y)

- More variety and randomness will come with time, absolutely. Right now denying has no mechanics behind it (except not advancing time) but I agree that could be fun. :sneaky:
- Hints are something I should add sooner than later, I agree.
- Maybe a list of buttons for people who don't want to hunt for interactive objects would be a good idea.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Unofficial review Ver0.1

Suggestions:
Thanks for this... the lack of hints makes me think this was a demo with 5 minutes of content. I guess I'll just do a few more... inspections... until the brothel opens up.

Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
That shooting mini game is.....awful. Shoot once and it's like 3 targets skip around the screen like you just missed 3 times or something? Not sure what is going on here. I basically ended up with a negative score almost every time.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
The hints don't necessarily need to follow the player like a puppy. It can instead be a checklist under a menu. "Wait till brothel opens", etc. Some being prerequisites to others.

If it's a bunch of notifications popping up then some people might object to that as hand-holding or "on rails" and it lessens the joy of discovery that sandbox enables. The checklist can be tucked away in a place where the player will easily find it.

The key to sandbox is that every location should have something interesting happening often enough and there should always be an obviously apparent way to advance the plot. That's really all it takes.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
I noticed there is a cheatcode spot on the computer. wondering if there are any in the game already or no

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
That shooting mini game is.....awful. Shoot once and it's like 3 targets skip around the screen like you just missed 3 times or something? Not sure what is going on here. I basically ended up with a negative score almost every time.
Maybe it would help if you understand it: a random target shows for one second, if you are too slow to aim or miss your shot, it disappears and another shows up in a random location. You need to hit all 11 for a skill up but you get unlimited tries for the day until you do. :)

The hints don't necessarily need to follow the player like a puppy. It can instead be a checklist under a menu. "Wait till brothel opens", etc. Some being prerequisites to others.

If it's a bunch of notifications popping up then some people might object to that as hand-holding or "on rails" and it lessens the joy of discovery that sandbox enables. The checklist can be tucked away in a place where the player will easily find it.

The key to sandbox is that every location should have something interesting happening often enough and there should always be an obviously apparent way to advance the plot. That's really all it takes.
I agree with this, I hope the game gets to the point where no matter where you go in a day something can happen. But some hints, like others have suggested are necessary.

I noticed there is a cheatcode spot on the computer. wondering if there are any in the game already or no
There is one cheat so far, just to get the mechanic in place for expansion but I'll leave it as a secret for some 1337haxor to find it and share it here. :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: testoviron88

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
They are completely separate, I promise. Please try the game and give your educated opinion. :)
I mean, yes and no, right? Sarah, the madame, can be allowed to service patrons at the brothel if you so choose ("No" by default), but she is also one of your slave girls. She also used to be a prostitute. But then again, in a world full of sex slaves, Dina is probably a diamond in the rough?

Also.. any plans for music in the future?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes