stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
I mean, yes and no, right? Sarah, the madame, can be allowed to service patrons at the brothel if you so choose ("No" by default), but she is also one of your slave girls. She also used to be a prostitute. But then again, in a world full of sex slaves, Dina is probably a diamond in the rough?

Also.. any plans for music in the future?
She is technically a slave but will live a relatively luxurious life after you claim her. There is no mention of her ever being a prostitute, she is the madame of the brothel.

I am looking for some good music and will add it when I find it. :)

Last edited:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
She is technically a slave but will live a relatively luxurious life after you claim her. There is no mention of her ever being a prostitute, she is the madame of the brothel.
Oh, well I didn't make a save and I don't want to go back and try to replay and re-win all that craps money to replay that scene where we first met her, but there were a few things said that made it seem that way (I think the old dude called her a whore? so I took that as face value). But it also wouldn't be the first time I misinterpreted something, so I'll take your word on that here (either way was fine with me).

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Oh, well I didn't make a save and I don't want to go back and try to replay and re-win all that craps money to replay that scene where we first met her, but there were a few things said that made it seem that way (I think the old dude called her a whore? so I took that as face value). But it also wouldn't be the first time I misinterpreted something, so I'll take your word on that here (either way was fine with me).
I see your point, but it is later reinforced that she is actually the madame (and he is actually just an asshole). Gratz on the craps winnings. :cool:(y)

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so i have the brothel madame and the brunette girl. also have the armory. is that all there is right now. guessing the laptop stuff isnt implemented as well.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
so i have the brothel madame and the brunette girl. also have the armory. is that all there is right now. guessing the laptop stuff isnt implemented as well.
After day 5 you have unlocked everything in version 0.1 but it may take many more days to experience everything that has been unlocked. Work out, shoot guns, fuck bitches, get money. :)

what are the programmed tags?
will there be incest?
There will be pregnancy and an incubator with 'rapid growth' technology which is true to free cities but I don't know how far I will take it. :unsure:

Reactions: incest lover m/s

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
*Sees apparently tight uniform with creeper pattern*
Yeah, no. One overdose of lead applied directly to the head please.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
After day 5 you have unlocked everything in version 0.1 but it may take many more days to experience everything that has been unlocked. Work out, shoot guns, fuck bitches, get money. :)

There will be pregnancy and an incubator with 'rapid growth' technology which is true to free cities but I don't know how far I will take it. :unsure:
I'll wait for you to decide whether or not to include incest, until then I'll just keep an eye out, good luck

etherealmayhem

Mar 27, 2019
This setting looks to be _heavily_ inspired by FreeCities, and I think it'd be advantageous to put that in the description somewhere so people will have a clue as to what they're getting into. For me personally, I'm curious on if the MC will have a gender option and other aspects of the game. Though I doubt there'll be a sandbox mode so I wont get my hopes up. Regardless good luck with the game. I will be keeping an eye on it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Why can't I buy any buildings or rooms tell me to talk to EDI but can't I buy anything
Game is in development? I assumed I couldn't buy any of those yet.
Granted, maybe Dev should put a "NOT IMPLEMENTED" to let players know.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes