VN - Ren'Py - 2069: A Space Sextasy [v0.3.0] [HudHugger Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

honkyfifteen

Yeah i am not playing this game. MC is a dumbass, with a non existent brain. I literally felt my nerve cells dying while reading the dialogue. Other people might find it funny, but not me. Plus after reading all that non sense, it turns into a sandbox game, which is not really my cup of tea.
    I can tolerate sandbox if the story was better, but i cant risk my IQ going down while playing this MC.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

AlBetGam

(0.10)

A really great start!

Just to get it out of the way: the main character is astoundingly stupid. There's more neurons in the space six inches around his skull than there are inside it. If his head were any denser it would collapse into a black hole. He wasn't dropped as a baby, he was dribbled.

But unlike many other idiot protagonists on the site, it works because the results are actually funny, and the hero is genuinely the nicest character in the game anyway. That and some actual characterization- of him, and the people around him- makes the first installment very enjoyable.

If there's a weak spot it's in the character renders; some of the faces are a little wonky, though they don't degenerate into anything really horrific. It's not enough to seriously hurt the game though, and most devs' renders improve as they go on.

Looking forward to more!