VN Ren'Py 2069: A Space Sextasy [v0.3.0] [HudHugger Studios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
7lY24U.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to 2069: A Space Sextasy! A game by HudHugger Studios! Where your choices matter, just like at the end of Mass Effect 3. Fun and adventure awaits as you travel into the unknown reaches of space! You play James (default name) Gardner. He's a young man with dreams of owning his own ship. But his life isn't what he dreamt it would be. James is stuck working in his mom's flower shop in a small farming community.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-01
Release Date: 2023-09-01
Developer: HudHugger Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

5BxmyJ.jpg GR+yMP.jpg QE_8Rf.jpg wFQkor.jpg xqmLia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Seems to me (from the renders as I havent played the game yet so may be I am wrong) like TFTUV parody game :unsure: :unsure:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The MC has the IQ of a tick. Absolutely oblivious to everything. But otherwise, the writing was enjoyable at least. It's... an interesting experience.

"Choices matter like at the end of Mass Effect 3"

That couldn't be truer, as there are no choices at all. It's a kinetic novel. In a sandbox. With point and click elements and looks like management stuff as well. But yeah, there are no choices. Which makes the whole point system useless by the way. Since it's a kinetic novel, why are we earning affection points? Why do they matter if there are no choices to even make in the first place? We can't affect it in any way, we can't choose who we have relations with, so what is the point of it?

Even the whole sandbox and point and click elements and all of that is useless, because we have to do everything in order to proceed with the story, completely negating the whole point of a sandbox to begin with. The whole purpose of sandboxes is to give you the option on who/what to interact with. If you have to do every single thing in the sandbox before the story will progress, then the sandbox is completely pointless. Stick to just a regular visual novel if that is what you are going for.

So yeah, no choices, pointless sandbox, and an MC who is dumber than dirt (I am not joking. Seriously he is absolutely dumb). So if you want that, well, enjoy. Just not for me. The writing is decent at least and the title is not misleading at all (everything revolves around sex). But either way, thanks for your work and best of luck with this.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Cute introduction didn't even mind the lack of choices that much, as I assume that there will be choices in the future?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The MC has the IQ of a tick. Absolutely oblivious to everything. But otherwise, the writing was enjoyable at least. It's... an But yeah, there are no choices. Which makes the whole point system useless by the way. Since it's a kinetic novel, why are we earning affection points? Why do they matter if there are no choices to even make in the first place? We can't affect it in any way, we can't choose who we have relations with, so what is the point of it?

It's almost as if a fully fleshed out mechanic is NOT going to be in the game on it's initial release. I know, the ground rocked and reverberated with the stunning revelation that incomplete games are incomplete... -.-

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It's almost as if a fully fleshed out mechanic is NOT going to be in the game on it's initial release. I know, the ground rocked and reverberated with the stunning revelation that incomplete games are incomplete... -.-
Except the mechanic is in the game. You earn affection points just via regular dialogue. Thing is, you are making no choices to earn those points. They are automatically rewarded. There are no choices in this game, yet it is rewarding you affection points.

It's a pointless feature to have when there are no choices in the game. Why reward affection points when there are no choices to make to get those affection points, so you can't even affect them in the first place? It's a pointless feature without choices to affect those points.

In other games, you make choices and those choices lead to a +1 and sometimes a -1 depending on the choices you get. Then, depending on your points, it unlocks certain dialogues/scenes if you meet the threshold. If there are no choices in a game, there is no reason to have affection points. You can't affect if you get them or not, so they serve absolutely no purpose.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
2069: A Space Sextasy [v0.3.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 209mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Bigmark

Feb 13, 2021
The MC has the IQ of a tick. Absolutely oblivious to everything. But otherwise, the writing was enjoyable at least. It's... an interesting experience.

"Choices matter like at the end of Mass Effect 3"

That couldn't be truer, as there are no choices at all. It's a kinetic novel. In a sandbox. With point and click elements and looks like management stuff as well. But yeah, there are no choices. Which makes the whole point system useless by the way. Since it's a kinetic novel, why are we earning affection points? Why do they matter if there are no choices to even make in the first place? We can't affect it in any way, we can't choose who we have relations with, so what is the point of it?

Even the whole sandbox and point and click elements and all of that is useless, because we have to do everything in order to proceed with the story, completely negating the whole point of a sandbox to begin with. The whole purpose of sandboxes is to give you the option on who/what to interact with. If you have to do every single thing in the sandbox before the story will progress, then the sandbox is completely pointless. Stick to just a regular visual novel if that is what you are going for.

So yeah, no choices, pointless sandbox, and an MC who is dumber than dirt (I am not joking. Seriously he is absolutely dumb). So if you want that, well, enjoy. Just not for me. The writing is decent at least and the title is not misleading at all (everything revolves around sex). But either way, thanks for your work and best of luck with this.
All that is true. Still a kinda fun whatever it is, and a good 0.1 start. Really hope dev finishes it. So sick of trying these, only to have them be abandoned. Like you say all the elements are there for a choice driven game, maybe the dev will actually develop this one.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes