Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2236de.png
Overview:
—April 1st, 2236 A.D.
—99 e-mails were unread.
—99 e-mails from the same sender… her.

This tale began five years earlier, in the spring of 2231. Mankind has evolved a new kind of communication ability called “telepathy.” Yotsuba notices a young girl who does not use telepathy in his first term. In the days that follow, she remains closed off.

One day in the yard at his home, Yotsuba finds a Phillips-head screwdriver. He traces its origin to a nearby abandoned manor, and enters. Inside, he finds something…

The thing that humanity has denied.
The thing that memory has forgotten.​

Developer/Publisher: &
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
You should see the new anime, Happy Sugar Life.
Comparing this to that, I'd say this game's heroines are "half crazy".
I did in fact watch that anime she does have some crazy eyes in it and lets not forget about the bloody bags she was talking to at least she did get rid of the bags of course in that anime I thinking everyone is crazy in it.

RealHardy

Mar 9, 2018
can people tell me what its like, don't want to waste space and time if it's not as good as i'm hoping.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
this game is very physiological and less fap material its an amazing game and great story but im going to have to say you need a brain to really enjoy its complexity and the science it creates like lore in a fantasy story, the sex scenes are more plot then fap so if you only want something to fap too dont look here

monstergelo

Jan 2, 2018
this game is very physiological and less fap material its an amazing game and great story but im going to have to say you need a brain to really enjoy its complexity and the science it creates like lore in a fantasy story, the sex scenes are more plot then fap so if you only want something to fap too dont look here
i guess i'll pass

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes