Bychipi

Formerly 'chimi50'
May 4, 2023
L.I History.jpg

Overview:
(You take on the life of a man who lost his wife and is trying to get his life back together for his children.
Until he meets up with a friend from the past who makes him remember all the things they did when they were teenagers.
A life of sex and lust that will once again come back into his life.)​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-26
Release Date: 2024-09-25
Developer: Bychipi
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1.0
Language: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

monica parada desnuda2 mosx1.jpg capturas (1).jpg capturas (2).jpg monica descansando en tu pecho sx2.jpg capturas (3).jpg
capturas (4).jpg capturas (5).jpg 2kira parada frente a mc kp2.jpg kira llendoce kp2.jpg monica se saca la ropa mosx1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 19, 2024
Needs a proofreader.
I agree - 100%. The game would vastly improve having a proofreader that speaks English (native).

To the Dev, here's a couple other suggestions:

-Many of the scenes with a lot of dialogue only gave one static image. For example: The initial meetup with Monica is long and has a lot of dialogue but only has one image. There are a few renders of that image with Monica changing expression but the rest is static. What I'm getting at is the scene lacks interest. Break it up with a few extra renders from different camera angles; to the right, left, closer, elevated... whatever breaks up the monotony. There are many scenes like this, this is just one example.

-The game feels a bit repetitive; MC wakes up, cleans up in the bath, has breakfast, meets LI, has sex, sleeps... and this continues daily for most of the current story. It's got a "Groundhog Day: feel to it. If a little variety could be thrown in that would help too.

-A kinetic novel is okay, but your audience would improve x10 is you could start including choices. I know it's a lot of work to have different branches but they don't have to be major splits, just some options/diversions would be enough ;)

These are just my opinions based on my experiences. The suggestions above, and many others, are found in the top VN's and they're contributing factors to what makes them so good. Making changes early will help prevent you from falling into the REMAKE trap. One of the things that frustrates readers the most is having a developer halt progress and remake several chapters. Typically this happens because new developers learn as they go and end up wanting to change many things as they improve. Depending on the time it takes to complete the remake your readers will lose interest and patronage will suffer too.

Even if you ignore my suggestions, please keep an open mind to the suggestions of others. I want you to succeed, as well as many others... you've got a good thing going (y)

Reactions: Bychipi

Bychipi

Formerly 'chimi50'
May 4, 2023
I agree - 100%. The game would vastly improve having a proofreader that speaks English (native).

To the Dev, here's a couple other suggestions:

-Many of the scenes with a lot of dialogue only gave one static image. For example: The initial meetup with Monica is long and has a lot of dialogue but only has one image. There are a few renders of that image with Monica changing expression but the rest is static. What I'm getting at is the scene lacks interest. Break it up with a few extra renders from different camera angles; to the right, left, closer, elevated... whatever breaks up the monotony. There are many scenes like this, this is just one example.

-The game feels a bit repetitive; MC wakes up, cleans up in the bath, has breakfast, meets LI, has sex, sleeps... and this continues daily for most of the current story. It's got a "Groundhog Day: feel to it. If a little variety could be thrown in that would help too.

-A kinetic novel is okay, but your audience would improve x10 is you could start including choices. I know it's a lot of work to have different branches but they don't have to be major splits, just some options/diversions would be enough ;)

These are just my opinions based on my experiences. The suggestions above, and many others, are found in the top VN's and they're contributing factors to what makes them so good. Making changes early will help prevent you from falling into the REMAKE trap. One of the things that frustrates readers the most is having a developer halt progress and remake several chapters. Typically this happens because new developers learn as they go and end up wanting to change many things as they improve. Depending on the time it takes to complete the remake your readers will lose interest and patronage will suffer too.

Even if you ignore my suggestions, please keep an open mind to the suggestions of others. I want you to succeed, as well as many others... you've got a good thing going (y)
Thanks for your advice, friend, I'll keep it in mind.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for A.L.I History [Ch. 1.0] [Bychipi]

Download android port Ch 1.0

| |
(398 MB)

If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
chimi50 I want to give credit where its due. The UI of game looks very elegant even though its the simple default RenPy UI. Your choice of fonts and color is very nice :love:
And you didn't do too much changes in screens(like some other devs who go overboard) which made my job of making android port and adding features easy :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bychipi