RPGM 24 hours ★ ignorant girl ~ a little dangerous summer vacation

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Well what if she's actually a 300 year old vampire girl who lost her memories aha ( of course not a loli )

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can you tell me where that extra "{" is?
I'd like to know cause i'm having that same problem.
If you go into the code and do a search you can find any segments where the symbol is. Then it is just a matter of giving them a visual audit and killing bad symbols. I found out the hard way how powerful the symbols |/ are in RPGM. They will fuck up your game if you use them wrong.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
If you go into the code and do a search you can find any segments where the symbol is. Then it is just a matter of giving them a visual audit and killing bad symbols. I found out the hard way how powerful the symbols |/ are in RPGM. They will fuck up your game if you use them wrong.
Yea i 100% agree with you :p
The problem is that machine translations make allot of them for some reason o_O

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yea i 100% agree with you :p
The problem is that machine translations make allot of them for some reason o_O
It depends on what you use. I think the guy on SVScomics uploading translations is using Auto translator.... which never worked anytime I played with it. It just made a mess of the game code. It is a fast and dirty way to translate and probably part of the reason so many people hate MTL now. I can forgive a bad translation, shit I will even defend one because of the effort someone put in; but anything made in that just causes grief for anyone who tries to play it :(

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
It depends on what you use. I think the guy on SVScomics uploading translations is using Auto translator.... which never worked anytime I played with it. It just made a mess of the game code. It is a fast and dirty way to translate and probably part of the reason so many people hate MTL now. I can forgive a bad translation, shit I will even defend one because of the effort someone put in; but anything made in that just causes grief for anyone who tries to play it :(
I try using "Translator++" on this game for trying to just translate the untranslated bath map, 167 or something lines and to make it look dissent it took me like 4-5 hour using the translator and google translate externally.
I don't know Japanese and English is not my first language :/

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Yep. I could be wrong but a translation patch might be tolerated (as it's just code), but the actual game wouldn't be.
Nope, even the translation patch isn't allowed...
I got my thread removed sometimes a while back because providing a patch to a game that has a very small bit loli in it (1 scene).
So...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got my thread removed sometimes a while back because providing a patch to a game that has a very small bit loli in it...
Maybe someone else posted a link to the game when you weren't around to see it. The thread about the My Secret Summer Vacation translation being removed survived for a while with a link to just the patch, then despite warnings the whole thing got linked and it vanished too. Of course it could be that some threads just haven't been spotted or reported.