RPGM 24 hours ★ ignorant girl ~ a little dangerous summer vacation

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
I think we could have a thread for this game now, the rule has been relaxed somewhat (and we seriously need a working version of at least the MTL here)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It has this translation request, shouldn't really have a game thread without (at least) a working MTL. Rule 7 might have been relaxed but games are still rejected because of it.

Sh1iNobu

Feb 24, 2020
How to fix this ? I get this error when i go to sleep and during events, pls help me.

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
I try using "Translator++" on this game for trying to just translate the untranslated bath map, 167 or something lines and to make it look dissent it took me like 4-5 hour using the translator and google translate externally.
I don't know Japanese and English is not my first language :/
how did you get translator ++ to work? Every time I try it gives me an error. I'm pretty good at translating using that program but I can't seem to get past that error

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
how did you get translator ++ to work? Every time I try it gives me an error. I'm pretty good at translating using that program but I can't seem to get past that error
Never got error myself i just downloaded Translator++ v.1.11.6 and start using it.
Do translate some stuff but then got busy and did not have time to finish it :/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone an idea on how to fix this?
It could be from a broken MTL, the prepatched game I tried was a mess. Or the translation patch is for a different version of the game, there has been updates. It is telling you it can't find a image you could check to see if it there.