Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
When money is involved, the drama multiplies. Let's get away from it all and hang out with rich guys like Jill.
I think the most hilarious part of the whole Maya drama is if she actually bothered to tell Jill about it then it'd be fixed almost instantly. Rich girl with a vendetta against people mistreating others hearing about a girl whose own father is trying to destroy her life? She'd be all over that.

More like this
... You know you can skip the interlude after you finished it once, right? You don't have to replay it.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It's clear where MC's money will go. Zoey spent all her money on vacation, so to speak. Did he ask me on the way? Zoey is going to start college.. I need money. Well, stay away from MC... ( :
I hope MC doesn’t give her money for college. Personally I think what this games is missing is more content surrounding the legal ins and outs of student loans.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
... You know you can skip the interlude after you finished it once, right? You don't have to replay it.
I know, I don't know if it seems strange to you but I've played this game about 10 times at least :ROFLMAO: and these saves are more for Dreadful Bloodlust to play
branchAlone
WTF when I saw it I could only laugh :ROFLMAO:
Ironically He did a better job, than most of the other Female MC game developer :devilish: . Fortunately for them this was just a little detour for him:devilish::ROFLMAO:
And it is not that the rod is very big since the FMC games are always the same, a girl who is an angel falling into corruption and ends up opening her legs to half the city :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Can you tell me how to do this? quite new to the game so I don't want to mess up. Thanks!
Literally depends on, like me, you used mods in the previous versions. If you did, download the "Interlude fix"
If you haven't played this game before, then you're going to want to actually do that before playing the interlude

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
Literally depends on, like me, you used mods in the previous versions. If you did, download the "Interlude fix"
If you haven't played this game before, then you're going to want to actually do that before playing the interlude
Thanks. I did a playthrough once and made a lot of saves. I didn't use any mod version. I'm going through the folders but I can't find anything that resemble "saved data"..

SpyderBandit

Oct 17, 2021
Thanks. I did a playthrough once and made a lot of saves. I didn't use any mod version. I'm going through the folders but I can't find anything that resemble "saved data"..
To play this version, you will have needed to play and finish season 2 and iirc to play season 2, you will have needed to play and finish season 1

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
To play this version, you will have needed to play and finish season 2 and iirc to play season 2, you will have needed to play and finish season 1
I finished season 2 and created a few saves that is meant to be used for the next season. Is that what you are referring to? I'm not sure of how I can access those saves with the new Interlude.

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Ok nevermind. I think I got it now! Just booted the new game and somehow it found my previous saves from Season 2.

Thanks SpyderBandit

View attachment 1687794
Probably because by the end of episode 8, the game tells you to save a file with your chosen girl, That particular save from that particular prompt is what will be carried over into this interlude and episodes moving forward

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can you give me one for Bella? I never ended up going the Chick route and missed out on Bella :( and can you please explain how to transfer it to the Interlude Zip? thank you so much for the help! You are truly a godsend :3
You need to have the game (season 1 and 2) to transfer the season 3

Don't pay attention to other routes that you see here were only for meme
Saves.jpg
And just this

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png
You are truly a godsend :3
Awww :oops:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes