5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Boomer19

Jan 9, 2019
Apparently the word on Twitter is it's a fake dmca campaign launched by patreon who is passing it off as coming from Nintendo.

Reactions: Djbfndnf

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Finger cross our boi 26Region is all good and well. Otherwise he may just focus more on DOA and stop lewding Samus

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
A lot of you may not agree, but personally i am bored of Samus and Elizabeth in sfm/blender after all these years, never really liked their games either. Wish the guy focused solely on DOA girls, perhaps some RE, but finally release Full Moon 2. He made so many videos since he announced it, i really didn't need the Samus one delaying Full moon.

msww11

Jul 24, 2018
A lot of you may not agree, but personally i am bored of Samus and Elizabeth in sfm/blender after all these years, never really liked their games either. Wish the guy focused solely on DOA girls, perhaps some RE, but finally release Full Moon 2. He made so many videos since he announced it, i really didn't need the Samus one delaying Full moon.
He uses DOA girls alot though

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are in luck then,he is using Sarah Bryant from DOA 5,not Samus.

dopss

Jun 6, 2020
i personally love samus and i wouldn't bother with any of the DOA girls. It may be childhood memories, but I always had a huge crush on her. would be really sad to see him abandon her.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
I'm looking for Samus Aran VS Big Lizard Dick in the collection or I'm I missing something here the link:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm looking for Samus Aran VS Big Lizard Dick in the collection or I'm I missing something here the link:
It's in one of the Samus Aran - Works vol. I or vol. II.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes